Loud Ads

Gamesman

I love this site and all files you offer make FO3 much more fun. But if I can make 1 tiny suggestion please Please PLEASE put a mute button on the ads! I don't mind the ads but (like tv) they are too loud and if I'm listening to music they drown it or make it unenjoyable. I understand you need to pay the bills I don't need to block the ads just mute them. The sound is annoying especially that stupid laundry ad. With a mute button I can easily live with them.

Please report any really obnoxious ads. A screenshot is very helpful in identifying them as not every ad is shown in every region. The ads are targeted to specific areas. The ads seen in the US are not the same as the ads seen in the UK or other places.

Like I said the ads aren't obnoxious really just annoyingly loud. And while I can ignore them easily without sound it is annoying to have to mute EVERYTHING to do so. When watching tv I tend to change the channel as soon as an ad comes on. If no one can put a mute button on them I guess I'll have to deal with it or figure a way to mute this site only. I think it might be possible but it might also block the ad and whatever income is forthcoming (not a threat idle thought)..

You can disable Flash. That'll prevent it from happening while allowing less annoying stuff through. Some browsers can only disable it globally (such as IE), but good ones (Opera, Iron, Firefox with the right extensions) can disable it on a per-site basis.