What is your favorite city and why?

Deleted1754360User

Favorite City  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite city and why?

Tell me your favorite city.I always loved chorrol.My favorite part of it is the circle with the great oak and benches underneath it,where people share stories of the day. around the oak are building like the mages guild,fighters guild and other places,there are many quests i love in chorrol (fingers of the mountain,seperated at birth and ofcourse the main quest requires you to go to chorrol).Chorrol is a quiet and pieaceful city with not mutch chaos erupting.Its the perfect place to settle down if you do not want a big noisy town.Everytime wings of kynareth or Sunrise of flutes plays it sounds like its meant for chorrol.I also love the architecture.what is your favorite city and why? Edited by Guest

Bruma, I love almost everything that frakle likes. Very peaceful town, Bruma Statue. Also, it fills pretty much alive when you finish 'Aid for Bruma' quest. The only town I like just waisting my time and wondering around, especially near the Chapel :)

Avalon, from Frostcrag Reborn. It's a huge and beautiful place, and once you complete the questline, totally empty. There are lots of little houses scattered around that you can dump companions in, though, if you so desire.

I have no favourite. But as I enjoy roleplaying my characters fully. when i start a game i roll a d10(special type of die) if the result is 0 i roll again, 1-9 decides my characters city of affinity.

Not easy to go from an Anvil lover to a Bravil lover, especially with better cities :P

You know, it mostly depends on my character, I think.

My current character, for example, seems to prefer Chorrol for some reason. I'm not even sure why - she just feels at home there. I also have a dunmer character who prefers Cheydinhal. My first character loved Skingrad but hated Bruma because she was convinced Countess Narina Carvain was secretly a vampire. (...It's a long story.) So, yeah, it varies a lot.

If I really do have a personal favorite, I suppose it would be Anvil, mainly for its nice aestetics. Though, my favorite house is the Skingrad mansion.

I like Anvil...First city i stepped in :P I don't know its beautiful! It has docks it has nicely designed architehture ...And all that :) It's peaceful too!