Creature speculations

Zeazer

*face-palms at rad-scorpions*

Bears, True Werewolves (the actual werewokves, not the troll ones) and Daedroth.

Oh and a Gatekeeper.

i don't think there will be any kind of deadra due to it being a direct sequel to oblivion and it would totally contradict it's ending

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. In Oblivion we don't stop daedra from coming in this world (daedra could come even when the king were alive and keeping the portal closed), we exile the big one and prevent him from coming again if I remember correctly. I'm not even sure it concerns other planes of oblivion than dagon's one (and certainly not all daedra). The fact that there is no temporal issue with shivering isles mostly prove it, it's the simplest scenaristic way to avoid incoherences.

actually i just finished it for the second time like an hour ago and i can't remember exactly but i think in the final cutscene martin says "the gates of oblivion are sealed forever" but i suppose that doesn't rule out the ability to summon them through spells

There were Daedra in Morrowind, and there weren't any Oblivion Gates for a hundred miles, and there will be Daedra in Skyrim.Mages are still able to bind daedra to the mortal realm, oblivion gates or not.

Highly offensive and inflammatory remarks removed.

You have violated the Nexus Term of Service, which you agreed to upon creating your account.

A strike has been assessed for this violation.

From our Terms:

Through your use of any Nexus site you agree that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, related to piracy, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of UK law. Know that in severe cases legal action can be taken against you.

Edited by myrmaad