Creature speculations

Zeazer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool to see T-rex or Spinosaurus deep in the forest. It could be part of a quest to contain what came out of a space-time warp created by a rogue mage

Wouldn't work, dinosaurs never existed in the elder scrolls universe

http://images.wikia.com/oblivio/es/images/3/3e/Renacuajo_de_clannfear.jpg

Clannfear says hi. :tongue:

Mammoths and saber tooth lions are confirmed, with big spiders. Those are the only ones that we know are new! Some cliff racers would be awesome too right, dragon cousins.

It would be cool to see T-rex or Spinosaurus deep in the forest. It could be part of a quest to contain what came out of a space-time warp created by a rogue mage

Meh, not the same thing.

Thats a deadra lol.

I guess there could be dinosaurs if they are daedra, but it won't work for time travel.

Meh, not the same thing.

Thats a deadra lol.

I guess there could be dinosaurs if they are daedra, but it won't work for time travel.

Lol.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't want dinosaurs at all, daedra or not. If we have dinosaurs that mirror Earth's, and just say they're daedra it'd seem like a cheap attempt to save imagination and just slap a tag on to make it seem like it's not breaking lore.

If we have time travel, I'd rather it show us the past of Skyrim, maybe go back to the oblivion crisis for a short time. Possibly to retrieve an artifact to defeat Alduin?

*face-palms at rad-scorpions*

Bears, True Werewolves (the actual werewokves, not the troll ones) and Daedroth.

Oh and a Gatekeeper.

i don't think there will be any kind of deadra due to it being a direct sequel to oblivion and it would totally contradict it's ending

Oblivion was only stopped by the fact that the Dragonfires were lit by the amulet of kings. If the Emperor is dead, isn't it assumed that the dragonfires have also gone out? Again?

Heaven help us all. If I see one Oblivion gate, I'm throwing my pc away and curling up into a small ball

*face-palms at rad-scorpions*

Bears, True Werewolves (the actual werewokves, not the troll ones) and Daedroth.

Oh and a Gatekeeper.

i don't think there will be any kind of deadra due to it being a direct sequel to oblivion and it would totally contradict it's ending

Oblivion was only stopped by the fact that the Dragonfires were lit by the amulet of kings. If the Emperor is dead, isn't it assumed that the dragonfires have also gone out? Again?

Heaven help us all. If I see one Oblivion gate, I'm throwing my pc away and curling up into a small ball

Except that Akatosh restored the seals through Martin. That's kinda why Mehrunes Dagon didn't take over the entirety of Tamriel.