game crashing at halfway tavern

knotssentme

• 3 months later...

I hate to bump an old thread, but this seems to be the easiest way to asking my question,.

I'm having the exact issue that knotssentme had, and unfortunately he didn't actually say what he did. I'm also having a crash at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub, which he mentioned having as well here.

I hate to bump an old thread, but this seems to be the easiest way to asking my question,.

I'm having the exact issue that knotssentme had, and unfortunately he didn't actually say what he did. I'm also having a crash at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub, which he mentioned having as well here.

Two possibilities. First, if your problem is identical to the one in this thread, just send a message to the person who started it, and ask them for the solution they used. But if the symptoms are the same and the problems are actually different, their solution isn't going to fix yours.

You might just be better off starting a new thread, explaining your problem in detail, and listing your mods in loading order. But that's up to you. Best of luck, regardless.