Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

hello, i'm back and terribly exited to get on with developement, what has already been done thus far is very promising. i can't wait to show of the mood created and read all your comments,

however tough we are still in desperate need of a character and story developer.

i love hearing from you guys.

~Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to bump the thread, I have decided to give you a taste of the kind of universe we are looking to create by describing one of the side quests. In production, we call it "The Fledgeling."

After you have proved yourself in the outside world, the Council will start to make use of you. Your first task is to inform the newest vampire, who has only just been turned, of her condition. She is a little more "apprehensive" than the player to vampirism, so your elder has decided to send you to act as her "big brother" and guide her through the first few nights of her curse. Of course, you only have a few days to convince the Council that she has embraced the night. If she has not, then - to ensure her silence - you must execute her.

Her fate rests on your shoulders. Whatever you teach her about being a vampire will ultimately decide if she will accept the Curse, or if the Council will reject her. Or perhaps she will save you the trouble.

Edited by WarRatsG

Well i spent the summer as an intern for a video game company named Enzyme Testing Labs as a tester so i could fix most glitches and im also am going to spend a lot of time on my computer so i should be able to give new info about the game in weekly or daily reports :D Edited by 2263cam2263

by the way when do you think it will be finished??

No smart exec would answer that question. But seen as I'm not a smart exec, I would say there's at least a few weeks until it's release. Obviously we want to finish it some time in the next 3 months, purely so that we don't lose the crowd to Skyrim.

Also, I'm sure it would be useful to have a "professional" play tester :L In the mean time, it would also be useful to have an idea mind. For example, you could try out the original mod Here and give your opinions and ideas for the future release.

cool i already found a bunch of glitches in the original

First glitch is the fact that most of the time the "Sun Weight" is messing up the Recovery (like when you press e it dosnt do anything exept put you in an inescapable coma which cannot be fixed via console commands it also has a save data breaking effect ) not a glitch. but you should make sure to elaborate on the "Embracing/Joining" instructions. there is also a bug wich disables the player to contract other types of vampirism even if you drink the reboot potion also the secretary near the counsel doors has a glith that makes it impossible to enter unless you use the "Setstage vmpvq01 20" and another frustration bug that makes you unable to sit so you cant go on whithout using "setstage vmpvq01 30" to skip the council meeting Any way thats all i got so ill report more bugs as i see them p.s i would hardly call myself a professional. so wheres the link to the project? p.ps im also online most of the day and if i dont reply its most likly because im playing oblivion

Edited by 2263cam2263

I have an idea. i was thinking that there should be a vampire infect and recruit ability like in Werewolf The Awakening link http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35360 if we attain a feature like this we WILL be the most popular mod on the nexus so mabe you can see about asking if you can adapt his script for this mod. Edited by 2263cam2263

I have an idea. i was thinking that there should be a vampire infect and recruit ability like in Werewolf The Awakening link http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35360 if we attain a feature like this we WILL be the most popular mod on the nexus so mabe you can see about asking if you can adapt his script for this mod.

as it turns out we can customize his script as long as we give him recognition in the readme