Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well those positions arnt availible because there is no mod to test we dont know where the mod is going so we cant exactly make-up a quest with no base, charicter deveopment is down because we havnt gotten info on the charecters that will be in this new mod. look ,right now im on the computer 8-10 hours a day and if you suggest what need be done then i will help as best i can but i need direction to do so.

as i can not mod at al i sadly cant help :C but cant you search for more pepole to help you? maybe post a request on one elder scrolls page in facebook?

maybe if you try to be as mutch human as you can you wil be transportet into your mind wher you must figth your best inside an mind arena when you win you will get a bonus to sun damage or blood use or somthing like that

as i can not mod at al i sadly cant help :C but cant you search for more pepole to help you? maybe post a request on one elder scrolls page in facebook?

maybe if you try to be as mutch human as you can you wil be transportet into your mind wher you must figth your best inside an mind arena when you win you will get a bonus to sun damage or blood use or somthing like that

really man first you refrence werewolf the awakining and now its the tifeling mod :ohmy:

as i dont have werewolf the awakining and never played loong whit the teefling mod as that gets my game to crash i dont know what you are talking about :-P

i could help you so it works. no crashes for me in a long time

okey thanks, but do you have a way to make the vampire ancent bigger? it looks like a miget...

maybe one of the vampire clans coud do magical exsperiments on vampires, thay make a powerfull hybrid vampire whit constant wings that is crazy and hunt other vampires and drinks theyr blood insted of a humans blood, you must hunt down this vampire before it makes more or kills the leaders or somthing like that, and if it makes more you must hunt them to

okey thanks, but do you have a way to make the vampire ancent bigger? it looks like a miget...

maybe one of the vampire clans coud do magical exsperiments on vampires, thay make a powerfull hybrid vampire whit constant wings that is crazy and hunt other vampires and drinks theyr blood insted of a humans blood, you must hunt down this vampire before it makes more or kills the leaders or somthing like that, and if it makes more you must hunt them to

sure use this console command Player.Setscale x the x is the variable 0.6-3 0.6 is tiny and 3 is a giant then find your preferred height plus it also makes you faster the bigger you are as well as stronger

well those positions arnt availible because there is no mod to test we dont know where the mod is going so we cant exactly make-up a quest with no base, charicter deveopment is down because we havnt gotten info on the charecters that will be in this new mod. look ,right now im on the computer 8-10 hours a day and if you suggest what need be done then i will help as best i can but i need direction to do so.

Yes they are available. We are working from the exact same resource you have - the original Terran Vampires. Anyone who puts themselves forward is also going to see the whole picture, so they will have plenty of info.

Are you putting yourself forward?

I guess we could make him a little taller. It might might him a little more intimidating. I'm guessing you are playing a nord or a really tall character right?

And that is not a bad idea for a quest. Maybe not a whole clan is doing it (we don't want a situation where a clan is cut off) but if one guy does it then fair enough. I shall look into getting it made :)