Change of Ad Provider

Dark0ne

Sorry to say I'm having to reenable adblock. There's some ad which tries to give me malware by trying to automatically download some fake "Flash Update". I can't report it because it doesn't seem to be any of the ads I'm seeing. But it only happens on this site, and only since I disabled adblock. :(

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never even noticed ads on my android, now the site is barely usable on it. I've gotten the WARNING: Your android device contains a virus BS multiple times in the past couple days. it's pretty annoying.

Thank you so much for trying to make the ads safer and less annoying, but I'm sad to say, I've just gotten my first redirect since last Saturday.

I have no idea which ad did it, it happened too fast, so I can't use the report ad function, but I was redirected here: "https://ahcheyuyanzhe.com/8451646104795/14e64d50d08496248b19ebe8f8d3cad7.html" A scam site claiming to be Adobe which asked me to download what they claimed was an "update for flash player."

Again, I appreciate your efforts. Ad providers are just scumbags, it seems.

Thank you so much! It's like you use the internet and you get it. I use an adblocker, because I feel that I can't trust any website to not put up intrusive or dangerous ads.

Upon reading this post I decided to donate for the ad-free experience. Thanks so much for the awesome website!

In response to post #37949005.

Indiwolf14 wrote: Thank you so much for trying to make the ads safer and less annoying, but I'm sad to say, I've just gotten my first redirect since last Saturday.

I have no idea which ad did it, it happened too fast, so I can't use the report ad function, but I was redirected here: "https://ahcheyuyanzhe.com/8451646104795/14e64d50d08496248b19ebe8f8d3cad7.html" A scam site claiming to be Adobe which asked me to download what they claimed was an "update for flash player."

Again, I appreciate your efforts. Ad providers are just scumbags, it seems.

That sounds dreadfully familiar. I think that particular redirect is plaguing all the wikia sites right now, as I've been bumping into it when looking up things in my Steam browser. Edited by Guest

I loaded up the site after a long time away because I had to vape my HD. Reason? I got a click bot from an ad that got around my blocker, kept putting up windows about Windows Defender needs to update click here. Sorry but I'll keep my new SSD and my AdBlocker high and tight. Not getting burned twice.

was using adblocker, as the adds where seriously annoying. especially these with sounds and repeat loops, but after reading your post I decided to buy a premium account to show my support and as a thanks for this fantastic website that I use for many years.