Change of Ad Provider

Dark0ne

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37728720. #37729000, #37735185, #37735355 are all replies on the same post.

ZengarZonvolt wrote: so far this "new" provider seems to be providing piss poor ads all over. or maybe its just my luck i dunno. whats up man? why does the ads keep itself ON FRIGGIN TOP? its on top of everything.
dizzy249 wrote: Same here...
hellotommie wrote: Yup, happens to me as well
Dark0ne wrote: Give it a go now. We should have fixed it.

It happen to me too, A ctrl + f5 or clean the browser cache should fix it.

Thanks for all this. I installed an ad-blocker recently just for self-defense reasons due to stuff like malware and spammy screen covering, auto-playing, clickbait-y disgusting stuff with horrible pictures, etc.

Anyhow, I just paid $2 to be a supporter on this site. I do agree that it'd be nice to find GOOD ad providers, but I felt like supporting this site directly.

Honestly, I don't adblock every site or everything, just the ones that have malware, phishing, and incredibly offensive clickbait.

I'm starting to *hate* that girl. Every good horror movie has one that keeps appearing wherever you go. Don't look now. Exorcist. King Kong. Tarzan. You name it. She's driving me nuts and i will never ever give a single penny to bl**dy effing CASA!!!

In response to post #37751530.

Azurolf wrote: I'm starting to *hate* that girl. Every good horror movie has one that keeps appearing wherever you go. Don't look now. Exorcist. King Kong. Tarzan. You name it. She's driving me nuts and i will never ever give a single penny to bl**dy effing CASA!!!

She's probably Eva Braun's granddaughter...

In response to post #37751530. #37751740 is also a reply to the same post.

Azurolf wrote: I'm starting to *hate* that girl. Every good horror movie has one that keeps appearing wherever you go. Don't look now. Exorcist. King Kong. Tarzan. You name it. She's driving me nuts and i will never ever give a single penny to bl**dy effing CASA!!!
Azurolf wrote: She's probably Eva Braun's granddaughter...

Grandpa's eyes, grandpa's hair (only a bit longer) and in a couple of years she'll have gramps' mustache as well, wanna bet?