Change of Ad Provider

Dark0ne

I was forced to stop using anything but google ( and it wasnt much better!! ) to even get thru because of the adds..was slowing me down until I had to reload page..every time I had to go to the page I would PRAY the flash player would break so I could browse the site..lol...glad a change is in wind,,,,thanks for actually "givin' a hoot" about us ( please dont allow the adds to scroll with the page again!!!!!!!!! )

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad you changed providers. I was having malware issues, browser would hardly run, etc.

I must say the ads today are not animated (thank god) and I'm actually reviewing the ads. I dont mind reviewing ads if they aren't intrusive. Good job! Not using Ad blocker on nexus any longer.

Thanks Dark0ne, Im glad to see the feed back has helped .. I know from personal experience the adds do things you don't want them to. The auto starting is one I don't mind but I have had some drag me to them and not let me move while editing my mod descriptions. Making some 10 minute task take over an hour. So again big thanks for this. Edited by djtalks

There are people that dont use adblock plus???? Why? how?

If i see a website I like that I frequently use I wouldnt have a problem donating them $5 or 10 through paypal but I will definitely never go without adblock again.

Edited by DankBud

Its not everyday that someone will take these extra steps to make patrons comfortable and happy. Well done! As someone who works in a service industry area, (relying on tips I might add) its very important to examine the environment I am working in and how my patrons feel in said environment. I have been taught to examine small details, and this effort on Nexus' part shows I am not the only one who does. Thank you for your efforts, I love your site.

Well I turned adblocker off but now it is going back on. I have twice now had "Urgent Firefox Update" try to load and a java script try to execute while on this site. I do not know which ads are causing it but since I only use this operating system and Firefox for CK and Nexus I am 99.9% sure they are from this site. Sorry, I tried.

I disabled my adblock ever since you changed the ad provider. But today I had to activate it again.

Intel-ad's that had a fly out that blocked the download links and mod pictures??

Full screen pop-ups from looking-foraffair.com and singles-locator.com?! WTF!!

:(

Still causing a complete lock up of Firefox for me with 4 tabs open. It starts with slow, laggy scrolling and eventually the whole program becomes unresponsive. Adblock fixes it - so what the heck? I'd love to go without it, and I am saving up the money for a lifetime premium account, but something is seriously wrong.