Hardcore Mode???

GodlyHen

i listened to an interview (google Skyrim interviews) and the developed mentioned cooking was i the game but Bethesda is still testing and cutting stuff so who knows.. ?

i'm hoping hardcore mode will be there... hunting for food would be cool in TES !

go to 1:01 mark at the link below and you'll see on the left the menu, and FOOD is one of the options (like apparel and weapons)...looks like it just restores health

but, wasn't food, like carrots part of ingredients in Oblivion?

so... why are Food and Ingredients separate?

Edited by Rimland

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you link to the interview where they said no hardcore mode would be in?

Seems like a waste of a cooking system if you don't have a hunger system of some kind.

It was a live radio broadcast where Pete answered questions, mostly with a no.The purpose of cooking food is for healing, raw food doesn't heal as much as cooked food.

The purpose of cooking is kind of like the purpose of making certain potions, to restore health. Perhaps a health restore potion will be "heal over time" and food will be immediate health, or vice-versa?

Perhaps a health restore potion will be "heal over time" and food will be immediate health, or vice-versa?

That would be a cool idea

Perhaps a health restore potion will be "heal over time" and food will be immediate health, or vice-versa?

Well then, mod if it isn't the case? :D haha

Thats it! the joys of being a pc gamer :laugh:

Thats it! the joys of being a pc gamer :laugh:

I know right? It's better in EVERY way! Unless you don't have the computer for it. But I do I believe. Modding makes everything bettah.

oh sure. from the vids i have seen, it would appear to me that Todd would totally feel it would fit in there

I think he mentioned if you wanted to be a friggin flower picker then you could, I would say that means to live off of the land so to speak ;)

I'm playing another round of FNV in hardcore mode, having fun with that too and would like to see an option for this in Skyrim.