Hardcore Mode???

GodlyHen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you going to waste weight and space by carrying food... or just use health potions? why carry both?

cooking without the need to satisfy hunger would be stupid.

Risen did that quite well.

You could cook food and be healed by it, health potions healed you a lot more but were a lot more expensive and rare.

So the only way to heal yourself when you were low level is by eating food, sometimes you will find a health potion, but they were so valuable that you could sell a few of them and buy better equipment.

are you going to waste weight and space by carrying food... or just use health potions? why carry both?

I don't think you carry a good argument at all since the game isn't even out yet. Just...wait for it before jumping to conclusions like you are. SO WHAT if we don't have a hardcore mode? Just get the mod when it's made.

• 2 weeks later...

In your opinion, perhaps. But being a dick on these forums won't change the game XD

I think that a hardcore mode would work better with Skyrim then it did for NV. It seems that in Skyrim you're more apt to actually sleep, drink, and eat to regain energy and such. Other than the gun you get in NV for completing HC mode in NV it just seemed pointless. In my opinion.