marrowind pc HELP PLEASE...

darkatthecore

hello im new to pc gaming and need a few tips for marrowind

1 how do i get marrowind to play using an x1 controller??? is it even possibile???

2 i have no idea how to install mods or which ones to get...im downloading the audio video mod now but not sure what others to get or how to install them once they are done...

3 any help or tips for this noob I'm vary thankful...

if these are stupid questions please don't hate on me yes I'm a pc gamer noob and just looking to play this great game...

First thing to get is the Morrowind Code Patch. Then Morrowind Overhaul - Sound and Graphics, MGE XE, and Better DIalog Font.

You'll probably want a mod manager like the NMM if you don't have one already.

Don't know about the controller though.

This is pretty good: Beginners Guide.

As to the controller I'm sure I've seen something released on the Nexus here for that. Have a look around and use the search, dunno if it works with an Xbone controller or not though.

I'd be careful with Nexus Mod Manager as (i) most Morrowind mods aren't on Nexus, and (ii) of those which are not all of them are packaged to work with NMM (as NMM came out years after the mods were released).

Not sure what you mean about "help or tips", whether it's for using mods or for playing the game. Anyway, have a browse around that wiki I linked to, it's pretty good.