Something strange I found!

infernohero

In the same day I have found two VERY strange things!

1. I was trying to level (I'm only level 7) and I went into a cave, ran through, go to the end and then I saw it... a HUGE mud crab! It had to be about the size of two men!

2. After the mudcrab, I ran and saw a ruin and went in. All it had in it were a few rats, maybe a skelly here and there, but at the end, I saw an elf in full ebony armor (I'm only level 7, no ebony yet) and she had a black sword! Pitch black! Glowing purple! I killed her and took everything. The Sword was Named the same as she was "Umbra." I love it because it has 111 uses of soul trap (I know how to use soul gems to recharge) and it does 20 damage! I'm level 7 with awsome armor and a PERFECT sword!

Does anyone here have any info on these?

In the same day I have found two VERY strange things!

1. I was trying to level (I'm only level 7) and I went into a cave, ran through, go to the end and then I saw it... a HUGE mud crab! It had to be about the size of two men!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Giant_Mudcrab#Mud_Crabs

2. After the mudcrab, I ran and saw a ruin and went in. All it had in it were a few rats, maybe a skelly here and there, but at the end, I saw an elf in full ebony armor (I'm only level 7, no ebony yet) and she had a black sword! Pitch black! Glowing purple! I killed her and took everything. The Sword was Named the same as she was "Umbra." I love it because it has 111 uses of soul trap (I know how to use soul gems to recharge) and it does 20 damage! I'm level 7 with awsome armor and a PERFECT sword!

Does anyone here have any info on these?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Umbra_%28person%29

There is one ad thing... I kill everything in one hit now...

Heh. These days my characters don't really use vanilla weapons - mainly because I care more about cool character design then getting a challenge out of the early levels. I prefer either the better of Ardonnay's elven swords or the high damage versions of the Realswords. Umbra is a fairly mediocre weapon by comparison. (My best swords do something like 50 in damage.) Then again, I actually find it annoying to have to clobber the enemies to death over and over.