NVGame Stabilizer vs Better Game Performance

Thasic

Reading on the page for the NV Game Stabilizer, it seems the Better Game Performance mod is not compatible. Maybe that is the issue everyone is having with Stabilizer as opposed to patch 1.4, although the modder is working on a new 1.4 mod. Is anyone running Stabilizer without Better Game while using the 1.4 patch? He also suggests a work around for anyone having 1.4 issues. In his own words:

"If you have FNVEdit in your game directory with it's hard coded .dat file, remove that and see if it works, We are working and a patch, rather a new mod From both sides of the fence. Drop into the discussion Tab for more info."

NVGame Stabilizer helped immensely with my old game (pre-1.4) but I still ended up having to restart eventually and when I did i found it not as much help so I just stayed with Better Game Performance (for now). I wouldn't mess with FNVEdit because I use it for too many other things and I don't want to risk breaking it. Right now my game's running great so I'm treading lightly!