Next DA

Lehcar

I just wish BioWare would kill the OGB and burn it in a fire. I am really fed up over this. Honestly if they spoil everything in DA3 I'll be blaming you guys for it. Let them milk it dry but for goodness sakes don't ask everything to be answered in one game. It just ruins everything about the series. It's not a trilogy.

@ell: You are better off buying it now in the bargin bin for all the DLCs. Trust me they are worth it.

Edited by brokenergy

• 1 month later...

I have some assumptions myself:

• Flemeth is a dragonborn (in Skyrim term) or basically the same as Morrigan's child. A human born with the soul of the Old Gods.. (Dragons)
  • Flemeth's body is not an immortal one even though her old god soul is immortal. That's why she needs to switch bodies every generation to refresh her vessel.
  • She has lots of "Horcruxes" that stores a copy of her soul so that she can survive even if one of her body is destroyed. Hawke unkowingly helped her to ressurect her body in Sundermount. I assume she made her horcruxes through murdering Lord Connobar and his men and allies. The act of murder splits one soul to be stored into inanimate objects.
  • Morrigan's child is the Warden's child or other grey warden's child. If it's not either the Warden's or Alistair's or the secret companion's, probably be Riordan right before the night of the last battle. (without his knowledge/our knowledge). In other words, she will be with child nevertheless. And this child may be the main protagonist of Dragon Age 3.
  • Dragon Age 3 starts in the middle of the Circle - Chantry war. Which is actually the plot of Flemeth as the Vanguard of the Old Gods in Thedas trying to destroy the Maker and his influence once and for all. So basically, it's a clash of the Gods, between the Old Gods and the Maker.
  • The main character of DA3 which is also a "dragonborn" must travel throughout Thedas. From the southern uncharted territories of the Arbor Wilds, through the farthest reaches of the Donarks, Seheron and Par Vollen in the north, with a mission. Siding with the Chantry and the maker, or heeding is true nature of an Old gods and side with the Mages.
  • I would like to see the ressurection of the Griffons, with the Hero of Ferelden leading all of the Grey Wardens to destroy every single darkspawn in existing deep within the Deep roads

• 2 months later...

Hello Community!

I think this topic is the best place for my video: Hope for Dragon Age 3. Forgive me, if it's wrong.

I hope very, very much that Morrigan will be involved in the story of Dragon Age 3. And maybe the warden too. I think both of them deserve a happy ending!

Here my Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVRyKJOuKNU

Enjoy it :wink:

Hope for feedback and (critical) reviews. (Sorry for all mistakes, english isn't my first language :ohdear: )

Edited by StifIer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@ell: You are better off buying it now in the bargin bin for all the DLCs. Trust me they are worth it.

I didn't know there was any DLC for DA2, will take a look, but after the dialogue thingy in DAO this will be a real fizzer.

Stifler - nice video and a lot of work I imagine, I watched it to the point where Alaster was about to :sick: kiss Morrigan and switched off, no way do I want to play any DA that goes down that path, I would rather give up gaming.

I would be interested in doing a bit of a time-jump forwards...and seeing the final Dragon Age game take place during the 7th (and final?) Blight.

After all:

* each Old God is the Archdemon for the Blight it leads

* 5 are now dead (after DA:O, that is)

* there are now only 2 Old Gods to go...but we always wondered what would happen when the final Old God was corrupted...

Of course, it won't be the Dragon Age at that point (unless you have 3 Blights in 70 years...? :whistling: ), but it will continue the series to its conclusion:

* what happens to the Darkspawn after the final Archdemon is killed?

* what happens to the Grey Wardens after the final Archdemon is killed?

* what happens with the Maker after the last Old God is killed?

• 2 months later...

I have some assumptions myself:

• Flemeth is a dragonborn (in Skyrim term) or basically the same as Morrigan's child. A human born with the soul of the Old Gods.. (Dragons)
  • Flemeth's body is not an immortal one even though her old god soul is immortal. That's why she needs to switch bodies every generation to refresh her vessel.
  • She has lots of "Horcruxes" that stores a copy of her soul so that she can survive even if one of her body is destroyed. Hawke unkowingly helped her to ressurect her body in Sundermount. I assume she made her horcruxes through murdering Lord Connobar and his men and allies. The act of murder splits one soul to be stored into inanimate objects.
  • Morrigan's child is the Warden's child or other grey warden's child. If it's not either the Warden's or Alistair's or the secret companion's, probably be Riordan right before the night of the last battle. (without his knowledge/our knowledge). In other words, she will be with child nevertheless. And this child may be the main protagonist of Dragon Age 3.
  • Dragon Age 3 starts in the middle of the Circle - Chantry war. Which is actually the plot of Flemeth as the Vanguard of the Old Gods in Thedas trying to destroy the Maker and his influence once and for all. So basically, it's a clash of the Gods, between the Old Gods and the Maker.
  • The main character of DA3 which is also a "dragonborn" must travel throughout Thedas. From the southern uncharted territories of the Arbor Wilds, through the farthest reaches of the Donarks, Seheron and Par Vollen in the north, with a mission. Siding with the Chantry and the maker, or heeding is true nature of an Old gods and side with the Mages.
  • I would like to see the ressurection of the Griffons, with the Hero of Ferelden leading all of the Grey Wardens to destroy every single darkspawn in existing deep within the Deep roads

I thought Riordan was out of the question because he's been a warden for too long; he says so that the final blow should be his -he is the eldest and the taint won't spare him much longer. Only the recent Wardens (Player -if male-, Alistair, Secret Companion) can impregnate Morrigan during the Dark Ritual.

I've been wondering about that myself, most importantly what consequences Morrigan's ritual might have. Somehow I think that it's going to be something really bad. :psyduck:

I do hope that Morrigan's child won't be the main character of any future Dragon Age games. A lot of people disapproved of the race restriction in Dragon Age 2 and I hope they won't do it again. :ohdear:

There's also the thing that not everyone preformed the ritual in the first place.