Adrenaline changes

Has adrenaline changed since 1.3? It isn't listed in the patch notes, but I'm seeing big differences

- It goes down a LOT slower if you don't use it in battle (good, but surprising).

- If you use it, he sheathes his sword afterwards (bad)

I have the HUD and panel tweaks installed. Uninstalling them didn't make a difference, so I don't think it's them. I also have the weight-watchers mod, innkeeper mod, white hair and a mod to make roche armor look like raven.

Also, if this is something to do with the patch, does it mean heliotrope has also changed? This change on heliotrope would probably be a big boost on a mage build

yes it has some new changes my mage adrenaline doesn't go down at all after combat thought it was a new bug coming from the new patch thats it's + side it's negative side is when i use area incineration my adrenaline now fills up slower than usual even if i have both Helio 50%+65% adrenaline through sign maxed out....

Yup, I realised after posting that it doesn't seem to go down at all. Not sure how I feel about this change. It's nice to have, but it makes it a little too easy in some fights of a swordsmanship build.

I think it will be better on a mage build., as heliotrope still demands skill from the player, rather than just killing your enemies for you.

Edited by dragonbird

i think may be from the previous patch when i use the incineration skill it fills faster because of the AOE hitting multiple enemies at the same time so the adrenaline bar fills up much faster may be the devs from CDR changed this? i presume it's no longer AOE based... just a thought*

Could be. I only started to invest points in the spell skills late yesterday, and haven't been in any big fights since, so that would explain why you've seen this and I haven't.

If so, it makes a lot more sense. They weaken some of the spells because they're considered too strong (fair enough), but this means that you get less chance to use heliotrope, so they also slow down (or remove) the decay in heliotrope/adrenaline. Result is still balanced.

OK. I feel better now :)

yes , find this new update good and challenging at least i am no longer a standing god with my Quen skill roflmao i actually have to hit the monsters now... (=