Where can I download Wyrmstooth?

Draconzis

Hi guys

I had the most important skyrim mods downloaded but my harddisk crashed 2 weeks ago, and before I had time to download all the mods again it was removed from nexus. I even made a small donation to the author so I wonder if a kind soul would be so kind to share v1.16 with me. Thanks for any help :)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to apologize. I was feeling ranty. I will send you a link to wyrmstooth. I don't know if the Nexus has a policy on using its forums to share files that the author has said he has no problem with sharing on another site, but given the Nexus' general stance of respecting the author I think it's likely OK. (I think this thread would probably be gone by now if it wasn't.)

could you send me a link to the mod if you still have it. i had it from steam workshop back in the day and really liked it but i lost it when it was deleted.

No need to apologize. I was feeling ranty. I will send you a link to wyrmstooth. I don't know if the Nexus has a policy on using its forums to share files that the author has said he has no problem with sharing on another site, but given the Nexus' general stance of respecting the author I think it's likely OK. (I think this thread would probably be gone by now if it wasn't.)

could you send me a link to the mod if you still have it. i had it from steam workshop back in the day and really liked it but i lost it when it was deleted.

Hey man. To avoid spamming lofgren I suggest a protocol of sorts. He kindly sent it to me, and I to Tar. I will pm you it but then anybody wishing to download it after can get it in turn from you or Tar? It saves one user being inboxed or spammed then :)

I think a protocol is a good idea. I would also highly appreciate a link to the mod from whoever is next to send it. The latest version I have is 1.15, and it got taken down a couple of days before I went to update it.

I would of course pm it to the next person in turn.

Edited by Klydero