We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Where can I download Wyrmstooth?

Draconzis

If it isn't too much to ask, could I get a copy of Wyrmstooth? I've heard lots of great things about it, but I haven't been able to actually get a copy myself, so I was hoping that someone here would have one. Thanks!

Here is the URL that I have used, but it's not going to work for you either, but best of luck to you in trying to get the Wyrmstooth BSA file to extract and open on the Google Drive site.

It's a bad file, and I tried to get it to work for hours, with no success.

That BSA file is 243 Mb in size, but it's either corrupted, or is just a bad file that someone didn't load on there correctly....

Link removed. The author said it was ok to share privately. Not via links on open forums - TVD.

So then is it possible to get a copy of the files that are still in good condition?

Hello. I have found a good link for where you can find Wyrmstooth, and download it.

If you are interested in this, let me know via Private Message.

I found a good link, and downloaded the Wyrmstooth mods, and installed them into Skyrim, via the instructions.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to add on to this, I would love the mod. Seriously, anyone that has it please message me link (and others in the forum too). It would be very much appreciated.

- Thanks

As I alluded to earlier, I found a link that you can download the Wyrmstooth Mod for Skyrim.

If you are still interested in obtaining it via the URL that I found, let me know via Private Message, as per the instructions of the Moderator's rules here on this board.

I found a good link, and downloaded them, and installed them into my Skyrim game.

If anyone's interested I do have Wyrmstooth backed up on one of my external drives along with my other mods that I love allot. I'm just not sure how to go about handing it out when people ask. Can an email fit it or would I need to upload it somewhere?

If anyone's interested I do have Wyrmstooth backed up on one of my external drives along with my other mods that I love allot. I'm just not sure how to go about handing it out when people ask. Can an email fit it or would I need to upload it somewhere?

I would imagine putting it in a mega dot nz file would work if you put that link in an email.

Speaking of, anyone want to PM a link? That's allowed, right?

Edited by Zam138

Hit me up with a pm if you need an official archive link instead of some shady mega links

You've got that right. There are so many links out there that are borderline criminal- as I have sadly found out myself in looking for ways to download the Wyrmstooth Mod.

People need to be very careful about this, as there are quite a few links out there that will try to send you off to who knows where, and then try to gain access to your PC and your Personal ID.

Thanks for your assistance with this, as it is most appreciated.

:cool: