Where can I download Wyrmstooth?

Draconzis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. I am new to this board, and I would like to ask each and everyone of you a favor, and it's to know if anyone of you has the Skyrim Wyrmstooth Mod available to send to me.

I have played it for many years now, and love it, and now that it's been taken down from the Skyrim board, I cannot locate it.

The creator of the Mod said that he doesn't mind if the Wyrmstooth Mod is shared privately through these venues, so if one of you could send me the link to download it from you- or however you can, please let me know and do so ASAP.

I would be VERY appreciative if someone can PLEASE share it with me, and allow me to reinstall it in my Skyrim game on Steam.

Also, if someone can also give me some idea as to how to install it, just to make sure that I am installing it correctly, that would be great, too.

Please help if you can.

Thanks.

The link to the Google Drive site that is posted above isn't working properly when extracting.

One of the Wyrmstooth files- the BSA file, will not extract and is either corrupt or damaged.

Can someone please post a better link to Wyrmstooth to download and install?

This is very important that I get this file from someone and that it is in good working order to use.

Thanks.

If it isn't too much to ask, could I get a copy of Wyrmstooth? I've heard lots of great things about it, but I haven't been able to actually get a copy myself, so I was hoping that someone here would have one. Thanks!

I have used the Google Drive site to download Wyrmstooth, but the extraction methods don't work, and of the 3 files needed to decompress and copy to the Skyrim file, 1 of them doesn't work, which is very aggravating and extremely disappointing.

Without that file, the two other files are useless.

Someone out there MUST have a WORKING Wyrmstooth file that can be extracted via the Google Drive or just send the file(s) to us, so that we can use it in Skyrim.

Is there someone out there that has this?????

Edited by ThinkpadT430

If it isn't too much to ask, could I get a copy of Wyrmstooth? I've heard lots of great things about it, but I haven't been able to actually get a copy myself, so I was hoping that someone here would have one. Thanks!

Here is the URL that I have used, but it's not going to work for you either, but best of luck to you in trying to get the Wyrmstooth BSA file to extract and open on the Google Drive site.

It's a bad file, and I tried to get it to work for hours, with no success.

That BSA file is 243 Mb in size, but it's either corrupted, or is just a bad file that someone didn't load on there correctly....

Link removed. The author said it was ok to share privately. Not via links on open forums - TVD.

Here is the URL that I have used, but it's not going to work for you either, but best of luck to you in trying to get the Wyrmstooth BSA file to extract and open on the Google Drive site.

That BSA file is 243 Mb in size, but it's either corrupted, or is just a bad file that someone didn't load on there correctly....

Link removed. The author said it was ok to share privately. Not via links on open forums - TVD.

So then is it possible to get a copy of the files that are still in good condition?

So then is it possible to get a copy of the files that are still in good condition?

Obviously since the Moderators here removed the link, then there is only one option left, and that is to get it from someone "privately", but since no one here is willing to share it "privately", then there is nothing left for us to do.

I WANT this Wyrmstooth mod in the worst way, because it was a great addition to TES, but we are dealing with silly restrictions here, and there's a lack of knowledge here about whom has the "private" link to it, and that it isn't working on the Google Drive anyways.

It's a corrupted file that is being linked to on that URL, and we have to get SOMEONE out there to PLEASE send us the WORKING FILES "privately" to us, so that we can use it.

Edited by ThinkpadT430