Where can I download Wyrmstooth?

Draconzis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what research I have done, the mod author felt that modding had become the central focus of his life or a distraction to the level that he felt that modding interfered with his personal/professional life. In order to remedy this, he removed the issue from his life. To do so, he removed any of his modding related presence on the net to prevent him from continuing or returning to modding. As awesome as skyrim and mods are, real life takes precidence - at least that is my take on the issue. He has not banned distribution of his mod entirely from what I gather, just the PUBLIC distribution. Individuals CAN give a copy of the file to other individuals - like lending out or giving/gifting a book to another.

Going with this grain, placing the file on a download site for anyone to DL is going against their wishes. Privately sending the file seems to be fine. At least that is my interpretation.

That being said, would any individual be willing to PM me who are willing to share Wymstooth with me?