The Chattering Scroll Players

myrmaad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave your OOC stuff out of the RP, either post it here, talk to one another in chat, a private message, or a comment on someone's profile, please please please! I can't express enough how it bothers me. I have my preferences set to 30 posts per page and I get on and there's two more pages to read, it takes a lot of time for me since I have a lot of IRL stuff to juggle, and I would really appreciate if it was kept to different areas. I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just stating my feelings.

-Ian

EDIT: Oh mah gawd, I forgot to put "not" in front of telling

:facepalm:

Edited by iansaltman

oh i see what you mean, like when brutii uses it to say goodnight and i used it to say brb. okay no more goodnight stuff :biggrin: but like if it is important, like the next event in the story i will include it in a post from Selene :biggrin: no worries ian, i really do not want any bad feeling's from any of you, i will try and slow down and stop OOC as i just want us all to be friends :biggrin:

Love :wub:

Amelia

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nice character Naktis...but as the first Drow on the premises you realize I will have to kill you? *grin*

Also I have some RP...erm...traditions that we don't really use here. I am used to a much more structured RP in certain ways. I have no issue with how things are going but if you are interested I would love to share. I have been seriously RPing in forums and MMOs for years now. :)

Nice character Naktis...but as the first Drow on the premises you realize I will have to kill you? *grin*

Also I have some RP...erm...traditions that we don't really use here. I am used to a much more structured RP in certain ways. I have no issue with how things are going but if you are interested I would love to share. I have been seriously RPing in forums and MMOs for years now. :)

I'm interested! :D I'd love to hear what you know. This and Shadows of Darkest Soul are my first RPs ever...I know I could benefit from learning some traditions.

I just don't want to ruin everyone's fun..or come across as the old woman that yells at everyone to get off her lawn and RP properly *grin*

I will write something up (hopefully) today and you all can look at it and decide to give it a try or not...I will be ok with it either way. :thumbsup:

You all don't freak out. RP is ultimately done how the people involved decide it will be. We the RPers set those boundaries. However I think some bit of...boundaries and guidance can allow us to be even more creative.