The Chattering Scroll Players

myrmaad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all don't freak out. RP is ultimately done how the people involved decide it will be. We the RPers set those boundaries. However I think some bit of...boundaries and guidance can allow us to be even more creative.

Well said! :thumbsup:

60 posts put in while I was gone at school today; :ohmy:

I know. I had 55 notifications in my message box. :wacko: Just now caught up. :sweat:

Sorry for the post's, i never thought it just hit me: you do not all live in britain!. because i post around 4 o'clock, after i have finished work (5am-3pm) and here in england 3.15 is the time our school's finish. so i thought knowing most of you are young and still go to school, i would post around that time. Sorry :sweat: it is just the time you guys all post, is really late at night for me here in britain, so i do not post then :D So guy's can we try and work around this, as i cannot obviously post at times suitable to everyone, as ian said he was at school, but i cannot change everything around so sorry if any problems have been caused, but i am sure we can all work around them and remain buddies :P

Lots of love :wub:

Amelia :kiss:

(sorry for wording that badly :facepalm: )

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Hello guys. I was just wondering... some people mentioned our active posting on The Chattering Scroll Inn topic and that is is hard for other people to keep up with the story, so I wanted to ask and offer this to mythicdawnmaster and Brutii: Would it be okay if we would start another RP like 'Adventures of Skyrim' or something like that so we could move our story there (and that others if they'd be interested could join) but most importantly that it would be easier for other people to follow their stories in The Chattering Scroll Inn?

It's just a suggestion, because I feel bad for making this harder to others but it's also really fun to RP for me with mythicdawnmaster and Brutii.

Hello guys. I was just wondering... some people mentioned our active posting on The Chattering Scroll Inn topic and that is is hard for other people to keep up with the story, so I wanted to ask and offer this to mythicdawnmaster and Brutii: Would it be okay if we would start another RP like 'Adventures of Skyrim' or something like that so we could move our story there (and that others if they'd be interested could join) but most importantly that it would be easier for other people to follow their stories in The Chattering Scroll Inn?

It's just a suggestion, because I feel bad for making this harder to others but it's also really fun to RP for me with mythicdawnmaster and Brutii.

hmm, we might as well, I mean, those people NEVER post because they have to read what we get through

Alright let us do it, that way we get to continue and they will no longer have to read through 10 plus pages from us a day :biggrin: a very good idea, and i hope they do not think we are betraying them so guys we are not betraying you :thumbsup: it is just so you can catch up, and continue with the chattering scrolls :biggrin:

Lots of Love :wub:

Amelia

Naktis, do you want to make it now, or later we can continue in the chattering scroll's for now. Also we do not need to paste all of the stuff from skyrim we have done already, just continue (unless we have to because of rules or something) :biggrin: i just dont want everyone to feel betrayed, but it would help a lot in my opinion Edited by mythicdawnmaster