Humble Indie Bundle 3

Iv000

The new Humble Indie Bundle has arrived!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I guess most of you know what that is, if not here's a short description:

It is my pleasure to introduce Humble Indie Bundle 3, a pay what you want plus charity promotion with 5 awesome indie games.

The games are Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, Hammerfight, VVVVVV and And Yet It Moves. As is Humble Bundle tradition, all the games are available on Mac, Linux and Windows with all but one making their cross-platform debut inside the bundle. Hammerfight comes with a new Survival mode, VVVVVV includes a never before seen map editor with new 3rd party maps and And Yet It moves has launched into the bundle with new achievements and bonus content.

As usual, all the games are available for download DRM-free and / or redeemable Steam and visitors to the site can not only name their price but use the sliders on the site to customize how their contributions are allocated. Thanks to everyone's support we've been able to raise well over a million dollars for charity (the Child's Play Charity and the Electronic Frontier Foundation) with Humble Bundles. But the promotion won't last forever so please remember to tell your friends and go check out the HIB3 site!

tl;dr

You can buy a bundle of games, and choose it's price yourself!

You can also modify where you want the money to go, to the developers, charity, the creators of the humble bundle and can mix and match how much you want to give to each.

Important Side note: The games price individually is 50$. You can get them for 1$ if you want. But please, keep in mind that these people are indie developers, and need the money, it's also for charity.

I hope that's not considered advertisement, I'm only promoting special deals in the name of indie developers and charity.

Important Side note: The games price individually is 50$. You can get them for 1$ if you want. But please, keep in mind that these people are indie developers, and need the money, it's also for charity.

I think you can even get it for $0.01, but you're an ass if you do that because then you'd actually be costing the guys money because of the transaction fees they have to pay.

Edited by Povuholo

Just so I can inform you guys who bought the Humble bundle 3.

You just got the 2nd humble bundle for free.

Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Revenge of the TItans, Cortex Command and Steel Storm: Burning retribution.

Check your Unique Humble Bundle URL that you got VIA your E-mail the day you bought the Humble Bundle 3, and get the new games!

I Have gave $10 doller all that was in my old paypal account :facepalm: I feel like a :pirate:, oh well i hope it helps I only bought for cortex command Edited by lostone1993

I Have gave $10 doller all that was in my old paypal account :facepalm: I feel like a :pirate:, oh well i hope it helps I only bought for cortex command

Don't worry paying anything over 3$ gives them profit.

Also, they reached 1.3 Million dollars with 254,500 sales, and still 5 days to go.

I think they will be happy with the outcome!

I bought all the Humble Bundles so far, it's great to see it being a recurring event (this is the fourth, including the frozenbyte). Usually I pay $25~40, even when I have some of the games already. There's so few game developers that also release their stuff for Linux, another reason to love these bundles.