Are There Any Non-Skimpy CBBE Dawnguard Armors?

xDragonFire1115x

I have some. I've been sitting on them for a while. Check my Dawnguard Arsenal mod in a day or so. They're basically slightly more conformal Dawnguard armors.

I don't use UNP so those won't be available from me. The CBBE body I use is one that another modder made strictly to the shape of the Vanilla body shape that I then worked off of to my own ends, so there'll be a straight Vanilla one as well.

I even fixed the non-lack-of-sleeves on the red DG armor so the gunshow can be shown off at the 100% body slide end (if you have the Sporty or equivalent normal maps).

I have the CBBE Scarlet Dawn variant but it never conforms to my characters body, she goes from having normal looking breats to a straight up flat chest when I equip the armor. Same goes for the CBBE variant of the Celes Nightingale Armor. I even have the CBBE bodysliders in Racemenu but those don't do anything.

I find it odd some of these CBBE armors conform to my body while others make my character as flat as can be.

Edited by CxxProphet

I have the CBBE Scarlet Dawn variant but it never conforms to my characters body, she goes from having normal looking breats to a straight up flat chest when I equip the armor. Same goes for the CBBE variant of the Celes Nightingale Armor. I even have the CBBE bodysliders in Racemenu but those don't do anything.

I find it odd some of these CBBE armors conform to my body while others make my character as flat as can be.

They have to be:

1. BodySlide-compatible.

2. Have the meshes generated by BodySlide with your preset selected and the RM Morphs box checked.

99% of all the non-skimpy " xxxx Body armor/clothing conversions" on the Nexus simply align the body/armor/mesh so that the head, hands and feet are in the right places to avoid the dreaded neck seam and disjointed hands/feet issues.

Very few, unless they show some skin, will actually have a "xxxx" shaped body. (not counting some of the ... cartoonish, over the top body variants)

Often the only real choice is to use Outfit Studio,(or a 3D modelling program if you are proficient) and with the required base body loaded, to manually shape the armor yourself so that it conforms to the chosen bodies dimensions.

They have to be:

1. BodySlide-compatible.

2. Have the meshes generated by BodySlide with your preset selected and the RM Morphs box checked.

I have this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814/? which someone linked me and when I had installed it, the CBBE bodysliders in racemenu actually worked and the values scaled along with that part of the armor, but then the day after something happened and it suddenly started giving me clipping issues. My body kept clipping through the armor regardless of how little I had the values set to. Now it doesn't even work and I'm back to having a flat chest again.

I haven't really bothered trying to fix it at this point, I went to that link of all the CBBE armors and downloaded the TERA armors and all of them are conforming to my body as they should be. I'm worried about downloading the HDT conversion for the CBBE TERA Armors since I don't really want a repeat of what happened with the Scarlet Dawn CBBE conversion even though I know all it will do is add the HDT physics, I have HDT Physics installed, but I just don't want to get a flat body again.

They have to be:

1. BodySlide-compatible.

I have this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814/? which someone linked me and when I had installed it, the CBBE bodysliders in racemenu actually worked and the values scaled along with that part of the armor, but then the day after something happened and it suddenly started giving me clipping issues. My body kept clipping through the armor regardless of how little I had the values set to. Now it doesn't even work and I'm back to having a flat chest again.

I haven't really bothered trying to fix it at this point, I went to that link of all the CBBE armors and downloaded the TERA armors and all of them are conforming to my body as they should be. I'm worried about downloading the HDT conversion for the CBBE TERA Armors since I don't really want a repeat of what happened with the Scarlet Dawn CBBE conversion even though I know all it will do is add the HDT physics, I have HDT Physics installed, but I just don't want to get a flat body again.

That version you linked is just for the base body, not BodySlide. Here. It was in the mod list. Not sure how you managed to get a non-BodySlide-compatible outfit to work in RM, unless you were just using the basic sliders that come with RM.

They have to be:

1. BodySlide-compatible.

That version you linked is just for the base body, not BodySlide. Here. It was in the mod list. Not sure how you managed to get a non-BodySlide-compatible outfit to work in RM, unless you were just using the basic sliders that come with RM.

Oh right ya that's the one I'm using, I musta linked the wrong one by accident, I didn't double check the link.

But yes, currently I have both the sliders that came with racemenu and the CBBE Bodysliders as well, the CBBE sliders I was using for the Scarlet Dawn armor after I was provided the link which started working after I had installed the CBBE conversion for the armor. Or maybe the load order is wrong since I put it after the original mod so that its completely overwritten. In any case, the TERA armors are working fine for me and most of them provide much better armor ratings than Scarlet Dawn anyway.

Edited by CxxProphet

I made a set of Dawnguard plate armor that matches the helm. Both male and female and not skimy, totally coverd. Unfortunately the mod is not finished yet because it has many new weapons and armor, items, clothes and quests. I should be done with it in a few more weeks, been working on it for months now.

Keep an eye out for a mod called...

"ADVENTURES, BASTARDS AND BRIGGANS" itl be out soon.