Why no Marrige mod?

irichey25

The mod I linked above really is a good roleplayers option for marriage. It includes:

Support for heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual relationships.

NPC aggression and confidence factor into their willingness to engage in dating activities (some NPCs are aggressive, others shy)

Dating NPCs to include entertainment, picnics, restaurants, getting to know the NPC, gifts.

Weddings to include a ceremony and rings and each major faction has its own wedding path to include custom officiators.

Sexual preference is built-in and respected with an optional path to woo an NPC to another preference.

Works on all NPCs including vanilla followers (my male PC married Cass).

Don't let the fact that the mod is based on Sexual Innuendo fool you, it's a RP mod aimed at those who want lore friendly marriage, dating and seduction in their game.

The mod I linked above really is a good roleplayers option for marriage. It includes:

NPC aggression and confidence factor into their willingness to engage in dating activities (some NPCs are aggressive, others shy)

Dating NPCs to include entertainment, picnics, restaurants, getting to know the NPC, gifts.

Weddings to include a ceremony and rings and each major faction has its own wedding path to include custom officiators.

Sexual preference is built-in and respected with an optional path to woo an NPC to another preference.

Don't let the fact that the mod is based on Sexual Innuendo fool you, it's a RP mod aimed at those who want lore friendly marriage, dating and seduction in their game.

I tried it but it's buggy for me. I married my male follower almost instantly...no wooing involved. I mean that's good since in my head they were all ready married but...I missed out on the dating. But in the first place the dating options never showed up. As in I asked him if he was hungry but I got no options to take him to dinner or anything. And no options for gift giving.

Another issue i'm having is when he insults me when I suck him off. I'm his wife and suddenly i'm awful at oral sex? I know its supposed to be you get better over time but...there needs to be a way I can just instantly be good at sex...because again in my head they have been married for years and my PC is great at sex...

I tried it but it's buggy for me. I married my male follower almost instantly...no wooing involved. I mean that's good since in my head they were all ready married but...I missed out on the dating. But in the first place the dating options never showed up. As in I asked him if he was hungry but I got no options to take him to dinner or anything. And no options for gift giving.

Another issue i'm having is when he insults me when I suck him off. I'm his wife and suddenly i'm awful at oral sex? I know its supposed to be you get better over time but...there needs to be a way I can just instantly be good at sex...because again in my head they have been married for years and my PC is great at sex...

Yup, there are some issues with the mod for sure. Not saying it's perfect. Just recommending it as something to try as one of the few options available.