My new and first female character :)

Trypal7

I always played as a man in oblivion so this is a first being a woman. She's a wood elf, I modeled her face to be as close to someone I know while keeping most of the wood elf features still intact. I prefer a realistic look rather than a barbie doll :)

Here's some screens right at the beg of game. I'll convert her to a cm partner or a seperate companion mod based off either neeshka or valerina. What do you all think, is she worth it? I think she is ;)

If that is just using default WE then pretty good tbh, its extremely hard to make a descent looking default character it seems, ESPECIALLY wood elves.

Thank you for the thumbs up.

Yah, I have'nt gone outside of the default set up, but I know what you mean, tweak this tweak that, repeat lol.

Is there a better face editor? I would love to try it out what's it called, can it be downloaded here?

But yah, here's my current Man character, a breton, I think she would look good next to him. er, me :)

Edited by Trypal7

Well I was wanting an elf char for her so it's not really about being human, but having the realistic appearance that one would have if she was who I know. Loraine is her real name, but those ears, strong nose bridge and high brows are'nt :) The wide jaw lines are for the males anyway. Unless your into women like China :P

here's a another shot, figured that piercing gaze is enough to envoke feelings of trepidation. Cause you know how red-heads can be }:-)

Edited by Trypal7

Thanks for the thumbs up.

A redgaurd....yes, now that would be a challenge...ehem...lol maybe I could come up with a Grace Jones! Yah, that would be hot, and then an Arnold look alike?? lol

Trypal - I'd say she was plenty good enough that, if you have a savegame at the end of the sewers, you should upload it to the Nexus - so many of the files people upload require race mods to work.

Thanks for the thumbs up.

A redgaurd....yes, now that would be a challenge...ehem...lol maybe I could come up with a Grace Jones! Yah, that would be hot, and then an Arnold look alike?? lol

You'd be hard pressed to create a Redguard that looked even decent. When I worked to create the mannequin types in my mod, I discovered (with help) that the equations for Redguard shading and tones were literally copied from Imperials. So if you tried for a natural look in a Redguard, what you got appeared ghastly.