I just cant get into this game!

David2014

Yup, same here. Beth blew it this time. After my first play through I tried a second and it was pretty much meh. Barely got 1/4 way in and stopped. They took way to long getting the CK out, ubless big time quest modders start churning out content game is done as a long time item to play.

I'm really thinking of going back to Skyrim and NV.

I'm a huge fan of New Vegas and FO3 and also The Elder Scrolls series and being waiting for this game too come out like forever but now its out I just cant seem to get into it? I walk around for awhile and just get bored and pick it up were I left off and slowly the excitement dies really quick? I remember New Vegas hooked me in straight away and could play for hours and hours. Soon as I left Doc's house I was like Okay were do I go, it was exciting to walk around. anyone recommend any mods or anything to get me started, I don't want to do the main mission yet, just want to build up my character and then explore the depth of the game.

I'm much the same. I had to force myself to finish my first and only playthrough, I did try and start a new character but I couldn't, all you can do is change the appearance and gender, the lack of choices, limited dialogue options and voiced PC mean you can only play as the character Bethesda came up with. For me it'll need a total conversion to save it, it doesn't feel like a Fallout game and it's not an RPG, it's a third rate shooter set in a not very interesting world, Grand Theft Auto, Saints Row and Just Cause all do the open world shooter thing better so why would I bother with this?

really?,lmao perhaps go back to gta and its disapearing world and endless non-events and pointless driving,least in fo you can turn around and everything is still where it was just now,not disapeared into thin air.

just cause and saints row,,,pmsl :sigh:

jeez,what planet are you on,comparing f/out to childrens console games..

go away..

I'm a huge fan of New Vegas and FO3 and also The Elder Scrolls series and being waiting for this game too come out like forever but now its out I just cant seem to get into it? I walk around for awhile and just get bored and pick it up were I left off and slowly the excitement dies really quick? I remember New Vegas hooked me in straight away and could play for hours and hours. Soon as I left Doc's house I was like Okay were do I go, it was exciting to walk around. anyone recommend any mods or anything to get me started, I don't want to do the main mission yet, just want to build up my character and then explore the depth of the game.

I'm much the same. I had to force myself to finish my first and only playthrough, I did try and start a new character but I couldn't, all you can do is change the appearance and gender, the lack of choices, limited dialogue options and voiced PC mean you can only play as the character Bethesda came up with. For me it'll need a total conversion to save it, it doesn't feel like a Fallout game and it's not an RPG, it's a third rate shooter set in a not very interesting world, Grand Theft Auto, Saints Row and Just Cause all do the open world shooter thing better so why would I bother with this?

really?,lmao perhaps go back to gta and its disapearing world and endless non-events and pointless driving,least in fo you can turn around and everything is still where it was just now,not disapeared into thin air.

go away..

Dude just shut up. You add nothing to the conversation here with this. If you have any valid points to make make them, if you want to say you disagree, sayyou disagree, but this piddly ass "hur dur you play kirds games" s#*! is not welcome here.

Edited by minngarm

go away..

This is a discussion forum and you don't get to tell me or anyone else to go away, you may find this helpful http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/forum

I've got news for you, Fallout 4 is a consolized game, it's a very poor one compared to GTA 5 or even Saints Row 4 and if you have a problem with things vanishing in those games maybe it's time you upgraded your hardware? I don't have that problem. Maybe you could try and counter what people have said about Fallout 4? join in the discussion like an adult, make some actual points that people can discuss, as is you come across as a child.