Just a few questions

shopsD

1. In the fallout lore is it just the US that was bombed to dust or is it the rest of the world.

2. Is Skyrim the last Elder Scrolls game (I hope not)

3. Where would you want the next Fallout and Elder Scrolls game to take place.

4. What is the best Elder Scrolls game in your opinion.

1. See the above post.

2. I don't know.

3a. I think the next fallout should probably by in the Commonwealth (New England) since it's mentioned in Fallout 3 or in Texas (make a proper Fallout game instead of the reportedly horrible Brotherhood of Steel spinoff game).

3b. As for the next Elder Scrolls game, I want a spinoff game (like Battlespire and Redguard) taking place in Akavir and Elder Scrolls VI to take place somewhere not covered in Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim, and if it's the Summerset Isles then it must have Valenwood as well.

4. So far, Oblivion. But this may change when Skyrim is released.

Edited by DeathWarrior

Thanks for your opinions. If anyone wants to comment feel free.

For my opinion to 3 &4

3a. Fallout to move somewhere like China. I would love to see their view on the world

3b. I would prefer Elsweyr

4. Same as DeathWarrior

1. Dont know, Dont have Fo3

2.should not, but they should get out of Nirn and create something new

3.Japan. Full Map with Island too( im kinda dream too much :tongue:

4.TES4 only if they put the .bik file just after when we press new game instead of loading(hope they do this in Skyrim)

1. I think it's only US ^^ (read the post on top :D)

2. I hope not or then i won't be addicted to anything ;)

3.Fallout 3 hmmm... I would like to see it in Russia hehe " Radioactive Russian! " (no offense)

4. Oblivion definetly... Played it for over 4 years...Best gameeeeeee Evahhhhhh!

Nuclear war took out most of the world.

If skyrim tanks, there won't be a next game, if skyrim merely does "ok", or better, there will be.

Fallout: South eastern united states, Think we have covered most of the rest of it...... ES? Don't know. A game on the scale of daggerfall, which was the entirety of Tamriel, would be cool. And give me back my 3D dungeon maps!!

Morrowind....... Never played arena, or redguard... Morrowind had great atmosphere, an interesting storyline, a fair few things going on in the background, and better game mechanics, in my opinion, than the others. Oblivion was just too bland, and WAY too much hand holding...... (I won't mention level scaling sucked right out loud.... Oh, wait, did I type that? Ooops. My bad.) Daggerfall was HUGE. The dungeons were so huge as to be almost unmanageable..... but, the game was seriously buggy. When a game crashes, and tells me my only option is to reinstall and start all over again, five minutes after I just reinstalled, and started all over again..... well... that's a problem.