Fear is natural...Right?

RavveN

Hey guys'n'girls!

I was playing borderlands this week and i saw something quite disturbing in it (for me) its so called Scythids or something like that those creatures that crawl and s*** :S

And hehe...I am fu**ing afraid of them i mean...Really afraid of them i hate snails,bugs etc. so i dont know what to do...I cant do some missions when they attack me i can't even look at them i mean and i dont know what to do! If anyone has a suggestion what to do except "play another game" then please write it down here... Thanks!

-RavveN-

I guess you could ask a friend or someone you know to help you past those creatures. :P Also, I've never played Borderlands, so I dunno, but is it possible to mod the game? If so perhaps it would be possible to switch those creatures out for some other type of creature...

Hmmm my friends? I dont know theyre kinda doushebagy and i mean i cant call em at 12am at night like " Heyyy Mike dude could you please come and kill these Scythlids for me xD

And no i thought to delete the creatures from the game :D But there is no way possible... If anyone knows some ol' cheap games...I mean not like from 1997 i mean like from...2006,2007,2008...:) Thnx!

-RavveN-

I used to be that way about giant spiders in games *shudders* (not looking forward to them in Skyrim at all :P).

For me, it is a "mind over matter" thing. Look at them as simply an another obstacle to get past. And, if possible, turn that fear into anger. Humans are amazing creatures in that, when angry, they can ignore things that would normally repulse them or scare them. Try thinking "You're not going to beat me!" Then proceed to hack n' slash them to pieces. :D

In those moments, try disassociating yourself from your character. View it as simply you, your keyboard, and your mouse. Really look at it as "just a game" until you can navigate your character past the part that disturbs you.

When you start making games, they no longer affect you like this. Now, for me, I just think, "OH NO! That poor bitmap file just was slaughtered by that vicious .png! I should have known that, RIGHT when that terrifying .wav file played from thin air inexplicably!". So yeah, once you think of it as data, not scary.

Hey guys'n'girls!

I was playing borderlands this week and i saw something quite disturbing in it (for me) its so called Scythids or something like that those creatures that crawl and s*** :S

And hehe...I am fu**ing afraid of them i mean...Really afraid of them i hate snails,bugs etc. so i dont know what to do...I cant do some missions when they attack me i can't even look at them i mean and i dont know what to do! If anyone has a suggestion what to do except "play another game" then please write it down here... Thanks!

-RavveN-

LOL those purple like creatues how can you be afraid of them, unless your fighting crawremax you have every right to be scared xd :biggrin:

Its probablty the hardest boss ever conceived

Edited by Thor.