The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Looks at the wound in his righ hand laughing, then points the laser at MHM and makes a big hole in his right ear, then walks away unnoticed.

unnoticed....funny word. I looked at Pushkatu in his eye. He didn't see trough my snow camo. Just a split second later i drove my dagger shaped snow ball (lol) trough his eye and completly ripped his brain....i left the scene saying: "that's gonna leave him a brain freeze.."

I did not hear unavis last line cuz my ear was laying on the ground 12 feet away from me...

Anyway, as unavi was leaving i was able to make hard ice out of the snow just by spiting on it.

I threw my hard iceball at Unavi, but unfortunately i missed him and hit a big tree right beside him.

As he was looking back at me, a chimpanze fell to the ground and hit Unavi...

Now its a fact: Chimpanzees would win a fight against humans!

And i left the scene saying: "all good things come from above!" :biggrin:

Shields up and teleports behind clockout1 and then punches him out from behind, yea i am that evil >:( . As you go unconscious you see clocks, more then 1. :biggrin:

covered in snow and shimpanze fur i was laying face down for a few hours. In this time i realized what the meaning of life was...and this time it wasn't 42...but stuffing snow into everyone s thorat until they die.

My firsat victim was Thor. I aproched him slowly. He turned and saw me...but he couldn't react. He was scared...scared of that evil energy that was floating around me. As i shoved snow in his thorat i saw tears comming from his eyes...that was the last time i ever saw and felt human emotions...A NEW LORD OF SNOWY DARKNESS WAS BORN!

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Scared you say, Calls my trained monkey Ninja to attack Unavi :ninja: , telepathically :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

He's super intelligent, not your average monkey :thumbsup:

Shields up :whistling: