The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Thor then arrives at the fight scene and thought to my self what would happen if i teleported them all into space, hmm. So then i have decided in matter of seconds MHM and unavi are in space suffocating do to lack of air and freezing at the same, you know how cold space is :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

at the same time teleports Comandercrazy into space.

try getting out of this one he he he HA HA HA HA :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

if succeeds only repeats :devil:

Its cold under the snow. Incredibly cold.

I hear a noise, Like a machine spooling up. Theres a BRIGHT flash & then im in space.

With MHM & Unavi.

Then, The PMX-114 StarCruiser (Ref. to a game) Where my humble little spaceship was launched form beams us in. I never noticed them get beamed in though.....

I quickly remove the Nanosuit as the Oxygen is running low, And put on a new SpaceSuit. I head through the Cruiser (To the odd looks of the crew)

and fly out in a new Spaceship. A short 2 minute flight, and I leave in a "Lifeboat" To prevent anyone else using it. Then I noticed that MHM & Unavi had stowed away on the underside of my Spaceship. We engaged once more. I near killed Thor with the HRG3000 High pressure Hull repair gun (That fires spikes :devil: ) & knocked out MHM. I stared Unavi dead in the eye. This fight was going to be LEGENDARY!

EDIT: Cant find a good ref. for the spacesuit. Use your Imagination lol.

CC was watchig, observing me. No, he was studing me. He wanted to know what i will do next. My mind was closed shut. He couldn't see anything. Suddenly he made a suprised face! I tought he realized my plan...but no..he was bluffing... unfortunatly i understood that too late, as i felt blistering pain in my back. CC jumped over me with ninja skillz and landed a round house on me. I tought it would be the end for me, but fortunatly one kick isn't enough for putting me to sleep. Of that was aware even CC....

i was walking towards CC, coming closer and closer..i could saw Unavi lying there on the ground, CC had a strange smile on his face.

when i was standing in front of CC, i started to attack him, but somehow he managed to block all of my punches and kicks, just like he knew what i was doing next...

but then, CC fell over Unavi. i knew, this is my only chance: I jumped on CC, hitting him, my hands bleeded, but i thought, he must be ko after that punches...

But then, i could feel a cold breath on my neck..