The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

It was cold. Freezing cold. I lost the HRG3000.

I tried to dig myself out, but the snow was Hard-Packed. I shouted "BALLS" really loud & my breath was so hot that it melted the snow above me. I swam out.

I saw MHM's Fatman & picked it up (He didnt want it as he had no ammo left) I made a few modifications that made it so it could fit water ballons & fired them exactly where I wanted them. I loaded 8 Water Balloons & fired it straight in the air. MHM saw them..... "Oh SHI-" was all he got to say.

"Dammit, Hasnt this happened before?" I said to myself.

laing in the snow...happens very often to me...i think this is a sign.. yes! i will stop for a moment right here, shelterd by the snow and meditate. I'm sure it will lead me to the ultimate victory.!

As I was walking to find my next target, I found my HRG3000. I walked to the spot where Unavi was buried...

Unavi heard a faint crunching on the snow above Him....

I thought 'He must still be in here' I fired 5 spikes into the snow, Draining the Magazine in the Repair Gun.

nothing.... Not a sound, Not a noise.....

Then the spikes shot back out of the snow at Break-Neck speed. 'He must be meditating...' I thought.

The snow blasted away in a thousand directions, And a green ball with Unavi inside it floated out of the hole.....

Anyone can continue...

lol what happened to you guys falling from the sky at epic force, sigh i was so hoping you would have fallen to your deaths

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

*Returns from his long slumber in the shadows and litters with battlefield with pummeling snowballs of mass snowy destruction!*

*Plants an epic snowball in Thor's face*

Hahahahaha hows that for a come back

lol Thor looks at Harabec Weathers and yawns.. :biggrin:

Nobody seems to be noticing Martin hiding behind that tree while he builds a snow firing machine out of snow. He flicks the switch and nothing happens. In his anger he kicks the machine, causing it to explode and a million snowballs fly out. They land in Thor's mouth and he rolls around on the floor chocking,