The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Although disturbed by the events he has just witnessed, Freddy pushes the thoughts of doom aside, and walks around his now 3/4 built fortress. Satisfied that the work will be completed on schedule, he retires to his chambers. Sitting down, he makes a short phone call to a contact in the United States. "I have arrived at the Snow Arena, and the fortress is under construction as we speak. Mobilize the rest of the army and meet me here as soon as you can." Having finished that, he takes a look at the security footage showing the black sphere absorbing snow and assuming a human-like shape. "Interesting," he muses, "very interesting. Perhaps I should urge the men to work faster." He then issues orders to make haste over the P.A. system. Then, he watches two seasons of Monty Python's Flying Circus and takes a nap.

Clouds gather over the fortress, now complete. A slight snow begins falling. Freddy watches the tranquility through a window. "Maybe it was nothing," he says thinking about the sphere. He notices that the snow is falling faster now than it was just a few minutes ago. The snow continues falling faster, harder, and in larger volumes until everything is completely whited out...everything but the faint silhouette of someone standing outside, that is. The snow is now so fast it's ripping holes through the fortress walls, like a machine gun through a sheet of paper. In a matter of seconds, the fortress is reduced to a pile of rubble and everyone in it shredded. Miraculously, Freddy survived, because, if he didn't, Snow Ninja would be too powerful for the Snow Arena. :P As soon as the snow came, it was gone. Freddy looked to where the silhouette had been before, but it was gone, too.

Slyther rebuilds the sphere of awesomeness, Ninja gets resurrected, and leaves the arena in peace. Knowing it's best not to ruin other's fights. So, he sits on one of the thrones, spectating the arena along with the other judges.....

So, another character comes in, and victories depend on our damage. That said, I'm sending another character. Starting now...

Some wood elf fiddles around, having fun, until he noticed the almighty Ninja Lord and the Mudcrab Emperor fighting each other. He backs up, and brings up the console...

Ninja_Lord666>setscale 5000.0000

He gets big almost the same size as the mudcrab emperor...

Then he sits back and watch...

So, are we finishing the earlier fight whilst also carrying on the new one? Sounds fun! :thumbsup:

Freddy's story is going pretty well, so I'll wrap up the Mudcrab Emperor's story.

The Mudcrab Emperor was surprised by the sudden change in Ninja Lord's size, allowing the master of stealth to get in a blow which knocked the super-sized crustacean flying through the atmosphere. The Mudcrab shed a single tear, feeling the pain of his oppressed people fall on his shoulders. He had failed them all...

OOC: Feel free to change whatever you think necessary, especially you, Ninja.

Personally, I just want to focus on the new story; let's forget about the old one if that's ok with the both of you.

Ninja Lord returns to the Sphere of Awesomeness to rule over the ninjas once again. Upon his return, he finds that his young nephew, Snow Ninja, had already entered the Snow Arena. This was to be his test. If Snow Ninja could prevail, he'd become the heir to the Sphere of Awesomeness...not that Ninja Lord could ever die. ;D

No problem here! I am curious to see Slyther's new character. Is it the wood elf, by any chance?

His fortress destroyed, Freddy is forced to use one of his Legendary Rock Instruments! He pulls out the Guitar of Eric Clapton, and plays Stairway to Heaven, which creates a magical stairway leading into the sky. He then procedes to rebuild his fortress, only this time it is floating above the clouds. " Nothing will stop my conquest of this realm, not even freak snowstorms!" he exclaims, plotting his vengeance on the mysterious force that had destroyed his fortress.

OOC:Nice Ninja, you edited your post, forcing me to edit mine.... Most Diabolical! :thumbsup: I salute you!

Clouds gather over the fortress, now complete. A slight snow begins falling. Freddy watches the tranquility through a window. "Maybe it was nothing," he says thinking about the sphere. He notices that the snow is falling faster now than it was just a few minutes ago. The snow continues falling faster, harder, and in larger volumes until everything is completely whited out...everything but the faint silhouette of someone standing outside, that is. The snow is now so fast it's ripping holes through the fortress walls, like a machine gun through a sheet of paper. In a matter of seconds, the fortress is reduced to a pile of rubble and everyone in it shredded. Miraculously, Freddy survived, because, if he didn't, Snow Ninja would be too powerful for the Snow Arena. :P As soon as the snow came, it was gone. Freddy looked to where the silhouette had been before, but it was gone, too.

The wood elf gets chased by a stampede of mudcrabs, as he was running right through between Ninja Lord and the Mudcrab Emperor, and hides as the stampede crosses through the entire arena......

We're done with that story now, Slyther. Besides, Ninja Lord is in his realm now.

Oh, ok. I see....

Just trying to carry on with the new one....

Guess I'll have to keep this moving...lol....

Freddy is watching the surveillance cameras floating below the clouds, when he notices a lone Wood Elf sneaking through the arena. He quickly orders his troops to surround and capture the Elf. Perhaps this creature could give him some information on the mysterious sphere he had seen...