The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Edit : Freddy, I think you should read my post again. I didn't shoot anything. I just lowered my guard down.

Edit 2 : My guy's invincible. I'm not attacking anyone with my guy, but right now, you're pretty much attacking my property.

You shoot the phone in my post.

Invincible doesn't mean invulnerable. ;) Turning your feet to stone and crushing your ear drums isn't killing you.

I just did it for the comedy aspect. You're a god, you can just reverse both. It's but a minor inconvenience for you.

Edit : Lol! Well, ninja, please change the post I wasn't attending to do next time. Right now, it's kinda you're deciding what my character is doing. I don't like it.

By the way, if invincible is not the word, then what I meant is Slyther is invlunderable. As I mentioned before, he can resist everything. He ain't just a god. He is the King of his fellow Gods as I mentioned before. God Kings are the highest God level.

Oh, and read my other post please. I already mentioned I blew the starship of yours meters away, Freddy.

Ninja Leprechaun is though off instigating a ragdoll effect. He uses the heart marshmallow power to heal himself. He then uses the horseshoe marshmallow power to increase his speed. He rushes over to Freddy and begins to quickly beat him. However, the nano-robots heal Freddy just as quickly as Ninja Leprechaun hurts him causing a never ending cycle of beating, bleeding, and healing.

Yes, but according to your own post, you were still in the Jefferson Starship, and you neglected to write anything about leaving it before blasting it away.

Luckily, one of Freddy's crew members uses a spare guitar to smash Ninja Leprochaun away from Freddy. Freddy then uses his musical powers to create a shield of sound until he fully heals.

Edit: Meant that to be a reply to Slythers post. Ooops.

The Shadow is about to tell Freddy the results of his search when, theres and explosion from inside the ship. Shadow goes to search the explosion and finds that his crew has turned an uprising against him. He draws his sword and quickly slices them to pieces. He goes back to the computer room and tells the rest of the loyal crew to get to the arena ASAP, then he tells freddy, "The crew has just tried mutiny on me, I have put them down and ordered the rest to take me to the snow arena. I will arrive in less then an hour or 2."

Blasting doesn't mean blowing up. You can blast something without destroying it; you can shoot something without killing it; you can bite something without eating it; you can--*bam* *bam* *bam* *bam*

What I meant by blasting it away is casting a huge force push at the ship and it was meters away from the USF HQ. But back on the story....

The Jefferson Starship was quite a riot, and while it was, the tengus get sucked in by the gravity lift underneath the Jefferson, and the tengus noticed Freddy using his music frequency on the two ninjas, and when Freddy tried to crab another guitar, the tengus helped the two mini-ninjas fight by ninja-pulverizing Freddy, and they used the guitars against Freddy...

Ninja Garden Gnome turns the blood from Freddy into tiny stone darts with which he launches at dozens of crew members. Ninja Leprechaun uses his heart marshmallow power to proctect himself from the flute. The sound waves bounce off and smack into a wall. The wall crumbles revealing a hidden stash of booze. Ninja Leprechaun immediately leaves the battle and begins drinking.

Freddy is protected by a sound shield, Slyther, which means your tengu couldn't pulverize him.

Freddy uses his music to vibrate the tengus into atoms, and then notices what Ninja Leprochaun was doing.

Satisfied that his ship is safe, and deciding any person who drinks that much alcohol can't be too bad, Freddy joins Ninja Leprochaun, drinking as much whiskey as he can find.

But then, Slyther's rival arrived, and he is on the dark side for sure. I-SDF soldiers began attacking everyone in Jefferson, but then the tengus saw the dark lord himself. The King of Twilight and Shadow used his dark power to disable the ship's engines, but also, he casts frequency waves of darkness at Freddy, breaking his ear drums, but he's down, but not out. Then the dark lord summoned a bomb that will be set to blow up in 14 seconds. The tengus bolted off as the bomb was set, and everybody disembarked, then the timer was set, BOOOOOOOM!!! The ship is seriously damaged, and needs some time to repair.....

While everyone was off the ship, the tengus saw the two ninjas, and drinked some beer, and hanged out for a bit...

Edit : Freddy, that was after you healed from the shield.