The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

(By the way, I've done a bit of math, and my calculations show that Snow Ninja's volume in the form of water ice would be about 6500 solar masses. Congratulations, Snow Ninja is now a black hole! Or the volume was misstated, in which case fusion might have time to begin before complete collapse.)

"We must move on!" said Slyther chasing Jack in an adrenaline rush.... Jack has activated 2 focus sites so far, so everyone heads to hobbe cave, and the USF tengus breach the roof, finding Thunder in the cave. Slyther doesn't like Thunder and Whisper much, because they both called him a farmboy in Fable, which he is not. Slyther was easily annoyed, but Thunder stopped calling him a farmboy since he witnessed Slyther's true firepower. Then they head in and try to stop Jack, but then he moves to the last one, so everyone heads to north outside Bowerstone.

Ninja Garden Gnome speaks for the both of them, "We only came after you because you busted the booze; replace what you destroyed, plus extra for the inconvenience, and we will leave you alone. We serve no one."

By the way, I've done a bit of math, and my calculations show that Snow Ninja's volume in the form of water ice would be about 6500 solar masses. Congratulations, Snow Ninja is now a black hole! Or the volume was misstated, in which case fusion might have time to begin before complete collapse.)

You're right, I did add too many zeros. That should be 1,400,122,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 m³ not 14,122,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 m³. Thanks for the correction. ;)

Shadow lands on the planet shortly to find that some unknown force has already been here and is attacking the planet, looking for the sword of aeons. He gets off the ship and blasts every enemy he sees.

"Then take some of my beverages and leave my sight now." said the Blackdragon King.....

Meanwhile in Albion....

"You're ready to see the guild burn, hero?" said the fiend Jack o' Blades himself, as Slyther used his swift ninja ability to reach him, but Jack o' Blades disappeared. But then, Freddy and Slyther breached through the heroes guild door as they manage to find the guildmaster gravely injured. "There's nothing we can do, my lord. He has power unlike we haven't seen. You are the King of Gods, am I correct? Stop Jack! Retrieve the sword of aeons for everyone's own good!" said the guildmaster. "Freddy, I'll take care of him, but be careful when retrieving the sword of aeons! It bears great evil, and converts it's user to a evil being!" Slyther said to him. Freddy then entered the chamber of fate, and confronted Jack o' Blades.

Edit : Actually, this is Freddy's battle. I'll let him take care of it.

Sorry, just saw your post on U.S.F.!

Freddy entered the chamber of fate and saw Jack standing on a raised platform. He said" Give it up Jack! You have no chance! Even if I fail, you can't defeat Slyther!" Jack merely laughed, and suddenly shot out wave of energy, forcing Freddy to leap into the air. Taking out his trusty Bass of John Deacon, he attempted to disintegrate Jack with the vibrations. But alas, Jack was protected by a shield which resisted the vibrations. "Crap," said Freddy, "How am I going to defeat him when I can't even hurt him?"

Sorry, just saw your post on U.S.F.!

Don't worry! I was expecting a post. lol!

Slyther said to Freddy "Everyone is counting on you! Don't give up! Keep fighting! If you can't handle him, I'll deal with him!" Slyther hands his platinum desert eagle to Freddy. "It deals very powerful damage!" said Slyther.

"Thanks," said Freddy, "I can handle him!" With that, he leaped back into the battle and shot Jack O' Blades in the right shoulder. Cursing under his breath, Jack renewed his attack with increased intensity. Freddy continued to doge the energy waves until finally, he was able to get a clear shot, and the bullet went straight through Jacks heart.

When he was shot, Jack o' Blades screams in horror as he is experiencing his face being damaged by beams of light coming out of his face, as his power surrounded him against him, and a hundred beams came out of his face, and his face blew up, and Jack o' Blades was defeated. The sword of aeons stood before Freddy. Freddy cautiously takes the blade and gives it to Slyther....

Ninja Leprechaun used his red balloon marshmallow power to levitate the king's entire wine cellar through the Oblivion gate. Before the king could protest, the two were through the gate; they closed it themselves laughing hysterically. They then set up their own bar where they lived in a drunken stupor beating random people for the rest of their lives.

But who will I rp next? You'll have to wait until my next post in: The Snow Arena!