The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Quite unexpectedly everything was translocated into a different time field. Worlds collided, slipped and slithered into each other and danced a tango on the edge of reality.

Then it was all back as if nothing had happened.

When the Blackdragon HQ crippled, Lord Blackdragon changed to super size, and said "Enough! This ends now!". He destroyed the upcoming Shoggoth armies, and Slyther created a time shield to stay in the current time, then he was 1,000 feet high, and the worlds were about to collide under the dark black hole Eclipse summoned to absorb every lifeform, and Slyther pounded the ground with his super stomp quaking the desert, then Link survived the corruption, and stand alongside with Slyther. Mario and Peach were freed. Everyone sent their wishes and positive energy to the heroes as they tried to stop

Eclipse

as he tried to wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life and worlds. Slyther ten changed size to 900 ft in size which was 100 ft lower than the Blackdragon King. Slyther slashed his sword at the King of Twilight a few times, and then the dakr lord's defenses began weakening, as Slyther managed to prove Lord Blackdragon's mortality, because the Blackdragon King is a false God. Then the Blackdragon King of Gods came, who created the Blackdragon race, and formed his federation against the false Blackdragon King. When the dark lord reached full aggression, he knocked back everyone, and tried to summon a huge sphere of darkness to destroy his own realm, but Slyther ninja pulverized him, and the dark lord's last words are "NO!!! I AM A GOD!!! I DEFY ALL ELEMENTAL POWERS!!! I CANNOT BE DEFEATED!!! I WILL RETURN TO HAUNT YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!!", but everyone headed to the Oblivion gate because it couldn't sustain itself, but Slyther backed away since he noticed the King of Twilight about to destroy himself with everyone around him. In his destruction, the Oblivion realms were destroyed, but Slyther survived the chaos, because he of course is the King of his Gods. The twin ninjas also survived. Then the King of Blackdragon Gods approached Slyther and said "Without your proof of proving

Eclipse

Blackdragon's corruption, I could've never considered him a traitor to my people, and he would destroy your planet. Now begone with you." the Blackdragon God King said, as Slyther left the Blackdragon realm, and return to Earth. "That was one f**king hell of a fight, Sly!" Link said as he witnessed Slyther's return. "I may have defeated the Blackdragon King of Twilight, but our adventures will never end! Freddy, thanks for your aid! Everybody, let's go to the bar and get drunk!" said Slyther as he is in excitement.

...Slyther, the Snow Arena is a free thread. You don't own it; you don't decide what did or didn't happen.

Did I say I own the Snow Arena? No I did not. This was my own battle that I was messing with. You could've changed to another story while I was doing mine. The fight was mine, but the story was shared by others. So, I'm afraid I had to decide what happens with my fight between me and the king whether you like it or not, but this was my fight. You could've taken out my soldiers, but not the two people fighting. Why was that my fight? Because I also own the Blackdragon King as another character, so this is why it was my fight.

...Slyther, the Snow Arena is a free thread. You don't own it; you don't decide what did or didn't happen.

Did I say I own the Snow Arena? No I did not. This was my own battle that I was messing with. You could've changed to another story while I was doing mine. The fight was mine, but the story was shared by others.

You didn't say it, but you implied it. I tried changing the story with the one creature awhile ago, but you just killed it in one post and continued with your story. Then, I tried to change the story again with the army of Shoggoths, but you just said I was wrong and completely ignored my post, continuing on with your story. Malchik also made a post to mix things up, but you just said he was wrong, too. Explain how that isn't controlling?

Did I say I own the Snow Arena? No I did not. This was my own battle that I was messing with. You could've changed to another story while I was doing mine. The fight was mine, but the story was shared by others.

You didn't say it, but you implied it. I tried changing the story with the one creature awhile ago, but you just killed it in one post and continued with your story. Then, I tried to change the story again with the army of Shoggoths, but you just said I was wrong and completely ignored it, continuing on with your story. Malchik also made a post to mix things up, but you just said he was wrong, too. Explain how that isn't controlling?

Oh, for the love of friggin God! Here we go again with the arguments....

Maybe you could've taken effect with the other characters, and now, again, you're trying my patience. Because I said the effects were wrong, I didn't want the whole thing to end in a bad ending. I HATE bad endings, and I will not accept it. I'm only trying to have fun with my little quest! You know what?? I'm done. The story's finished. I'm moving on with the next one. The last story, just,,,, forget about it. I've done what I wanted to complete, and now, I'm moving on to the next one without what you'd call, controlling your characters.

I'm not arguing with this any further. I'd rather move on before this turns into a flame war.

Ending? The Snow Arena is a perpetual battle; there is no ending. The Snow Arena is one big huge interconnecting free-for-all war; everyone is on his or her own side just trying to fight for survival.

ENOUGH, I SAID. Just forget it, ok?? Are we going to drop the argument and forget all this bulls**t, or is it gonna start into a flame war? I DON'T WANT TO BREAK ANY RULES, but I was just trying to, WELL FINE! I WAS TRYING TO DENY ALL EFFECTS ON MY FIGHT, NOT THE STORY. >:(

Seriously, Ninja, I don't like where this is going. Please, I'm asking you as a friend, let's just forget it even happened, ok? Please! Can you do that for me at least? I don't want to argue about a denying post, and I'd wanted to finish what I wanted to finish. Here, we'll picture it this way. You sent your Shoggoth army, but the Blackdragon King destroyed them, and Malchik tried to convert everything back in time, but Slyther created a time shield to block it. Now please check what I added to the post.

[sarcasm]Oh that's much better! Now instead of just saying we're wrong, you instantly reverse everything we did, just like the monster. Killing the army in one post, one sentence no less! That is completely different...[/sarcasm]

You are simply controlling the Snow Arena in a different way.

[sarcasm]Oh that's much better! Now instead of just saying we're wrong, you instantly reverse everything we did, just like the monster. Killing the army in one post, one sentence no less! That is completely different...[/sarcasm]

You are simply controlling the Snow Arena in a different way.

[sarcasm]Oh, thank you holy Ninja Lord! I really appreciate your info![/sarcasm]

Stop clowning me. You're saying I'm controlling the posts all of a sudden, and my only intent was to attack the armies you sent directly.