The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

As Spyro saw the great and all mighty Buddah he immediately bows down before him.

"Thank you buddah."

OT:by the way buddah feel free to add your own character in the snow arena and Rp with us.That is if you wish to do so.

Marcus laughed insanely as he grabbed Spyro. He bashed his head on the altar, and cut his throat, making sure all the blood spilled on the altar. In return for his blood sacrifice, Chuck Norris descended from the heavens and roundhouse kicked Lisnpuppy into Oblivion. While she was happily distracted by mudcrabs in Tamriel, Marcus and the wookie 'recruited' the new guy.

"You fool!" Marcus shouted as he slapped Halororor across the face. "Do you have any idea how unlikely it is that we find another wookie just like him?" Using the grappling cannon attached to his ship, he rescued his wookie friend from the hungry Egyptian children. Then they both climbed into their spaceship and blasted off, disappearing to place unknown.....

As marcus was getting his wookie back,he herd a familiar voice behind him.

"hey Marcus you dummy did you forget my dragon statues,they revive me :P "

The look on Marcus' face was priceless.Spyro quickly dispatched him to the nearest steel cage and his wookie tooo but on the other side of the planet so they never see each other again.Afterwards he uses his "guide book" to open a portal to Oblivion to help Lisnpuppy out.He then walked calmly to the new "snow gladiator" Halororor and greets him.

"hello nice to meet you,I'm Spyro this is Sparx my dragonfly friend,over there is Lisnpuppy the goddess,by the way sorry about marcus he sometimes gets out of hand.Anyway i hope we could be allies someday." :thumbsup:

But Marcus drank some Gun-flavored POWERTHIRST! This caused an abnormally large machine gun to pop out of his chest, and he proceeded to blast spyro to many small pieces.