The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Spyro sends his "Endless" to charge in to fight the balrog.Since the balrog was very powerful and the "Endless" were immortal the fight continued several hours.In the mean time the young dragon was still slinging fire balls at his enemies.Seconds later the bloody icicles Marcus fired a while ago started to rain down fast.Some were heading to the goddess.

"Lisnpuppy watch out!!"

The dragon rushed to help her.He pushed her out of the way just before they hit.Unfortunately they hit him instead.Some broke from the strength of his dragon scales,other cut directly through his wings.He did not scream in pain,but he did pass out.Sparx the dragonfly used his magic to carry him to a more safe place for him to recover.Fortunate this wasn't anything serious compared to his adventures in the Dragon worlds and Avalar

OT>Hey guys the sign up sheet for my Rp topic is posted in "Rp announcements" if anyone is interested in joining go there and read my post to get started. :thanks:

All of a sudden, Necromancer G took his vampire servant who tried to stab and killed him. Necromancer then spread his wings and the servants blood flow into the wings, almost as if he was drinking the blood. "Thats much better". Now then...Who's next. As soon as he said that vampires came out of nowhere and tried to attack him.

"....They dont know what I am" he thought to himself.

>OT... I'll sign up for your RP Spyro

Necromancer saw marcus coming and laughed. He then had EndCat attack marcus with frozen hairballs.http://www.timemachinego.com/linkmachinego/images2/2007/endcat.jpg

Spyro lied on a bed in the goddess' snowy fort.He slowly woke up and tried to get up.From the pain he was forced to lie down again.His wings were covered in magical snow,that healed him slowly.Sparx landed on his snout...

"Zspirou zarez uiz fzeelizngz alzritz" (translated - "spyro are you feeling alright")

"yeah Sparx i'm feeling much better..Ow..uh i think."

Spyro heard footsteps in the hallway,it was the goddess.

"Lisnpuppy,can you give Sparx a hand in getting something out of the closet?"