The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Spyro looked around and saw the snow storm.

"Phew luckly i have immunity to cold.Here Lisnpuppy take this."

The dragon gave her a red gem orb.He gave his allies one as well.

"These orbs will keep you warn enough.Enough so you don't freeze to death."

Meanwhile, Necromancer went over behind a giant snowdrift where no one could see him. A few minutes later it sounded as if a massacre was happening. Everyone rushed over to see what was happening and to their horror there was Necromancer, surrounded by hundreds of bodies of vampires, drained of their blood.

I got hungry.

The snow storm in the new battle area was getting worse,so Spyro quickly used his ice-flame power-up to create a igloo big enough for himself,the goddess and Halororor.But the igloo wouldn't last long so they had to hatch an idea.

"Hmm,the conditions outside are bad and gathering snow for a fort would be dangerous and very hard.We might not freeze,but the snow would get winded out our hands/claws.Also we could get easily ambushed by someone...."

Bored, Marcus decided to look for a powerful sword.

of which you will find none! this was a fresh dimension, with only the most basic of life forms barely freezing in their holes, until we showed up hahaha.

the taint of life had not yet touched this land. only the few things that were within about 2 lightyears from us in the last arena came with. (and if i remember correctly there were some bandits, were there not? you guys should watch out!)

*btw, none of you can see me, you can just feel when i am around and hear me. kinda like a ghost.*