The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

yeah, now its going to be a never ending battle, and only the death can win. we are going to be legends.

on-topic:

So i was laying..errm...standing, covered in ice. i cant move..i cant breathe..how long is my oxygen going to last?

(well, i mean that thing yyou breathe in, i dont know hoe to call it in english... :biggrin:)

i needed to do something. when i was standing there, no breath, no move, just my cold grave around me...

i tried to scream, i couldnt open my mouth..i got angry. really angry. i just felt anger, hate and death in me.

then, suddenly, a bit of ice broke from my mouth. for luck it was much enough, so i was able to breathe again. then i had the idea. i took the biggest breathe-in ive ever made

(if you understand wht im meaning). i heard the ice cracking. after another breath, full of anger, the ice wall broke, i was able to move. i got out of my rusty master chief suit..

i saw Unavi standing there, screaming "UNAVI IS BACK".

That just made me feel more anger...i sneaked behind him, ready to attack him.

I hit him as hard as i could, then Unavi fell on the floor. he was knocked out. i put out my gun then and pointed at his head...

Is this the fall of a legend?

"...it was too late for CC...i'm not even sure i wanted so save him...maybe i just wanted to finish him...but i hadn't time to think abut that. MHM was on the move...sneaky male without a father.....I giae him the first move...i wanted to se what is he capable of!"

I was writeing this at the same time MHM was writing his xD

Edit/ continue:

"....slince...only slilence. The only thing i could now hear was MHM s deep breathing. I knew he was pointing a gun in my head...but his hands were shaky....he couldn't aim in a situaion like this. I had to move quilcly....With Na'vi like agility i leaped on the right and grapped a total of 100 kilos of snow with my hands. I tried to throw the massive snow ball at MHM but he managed to shoot and destroying my snowball. But i was ready for this...it was all just a trick. In just a split second i landed a kick on his hands and made the gun fly over the horrizon (due to the low gravity). Now we were standing face to face...no cheap tricks could be made....we both were hoping that the other is weaker.

THE CLASH OF THE TITANS BEGAN!

well, so i was standing threre in front of the knocked out unavi, my gun pointed at his head.

i just knew, this is going to be ultimate revenge, my anger, my hate, everything for that moment. so i saw unavi laying on the ground, so peaceful, good hearted...

i just thought "is this all worth it? is this what i fighted for 20 years, even though im just 16? what is it going to change if i kill him?"

i put away my gun, turned around and going away dissapointed, but with a strange feeling inside. was i happy the first time?

but when i went away, i heard a sound. did i make a wrong decision.....?

we were looking into each others eyes, waiting that hes doing the next step...

suddenly, both ran as fast as they could, trying to beat the other one...

when both wanted to hit each other, my fist was hitting unavis, then there was just a big explosion..

off-topic: well, i hope you can make something interesting out of it! xD

lol as i return to the arena MHM stops and stars at my new sig with :ohmy: amazement, while he's staring i tazer him with my tazer of course... :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

MHM never saw me, Never heard me, as I slowly crawled up behind him.

He Never noticed me, Until he felt the cold, steel barrel of the HRG3000 High pressure Hull repair gun (That fires spikes :devil: )

press against the back of his head "Dont move, or your head flies" I say to him.

Unavi tried to attack, but I was ready for it. He went to throw a MASSIVE punch, yet I ducked behind MHM (still with my gun pointed at him) & MHM just stood there stunned.

Unavi couldnt stop, the force of the intended punch made him just keep going. He flew into a tree and got a serious meet with the stars.

MHM stealthily pulled a blade out of his Sleeve. I punched it away.

Is this the end for MHM? It could very well be.

Stay Tuned Folks!