The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

we were looking into each others eyes, waiting that hes doing the next step...

suddenly, both ran as fast as they could, trying to beat the other one...

when both wanted to hit each other, my fist was hitting unavis, then there was just a big explosion..

off-topic: well, i hope you can make something interesting out of it! xD

MHM never saw me, Never heard me, as I slowly crawled up behind him.

He Never noticed me, Until he felt the cold, steel barrel of the HRG3000 High pressure Hull repair gun (That fires spikes :devil: )

press against the back of his head "Dont move, or your head flies" I say to him.

He stealthily pulls a blade out of his Sleeve. I punch it away.

Is this the end for MHM? It could very well be.

Stay Tuned Folks!

Alright then.....

*On Topic*

In the corner of my eye, Something moved.

Just small enough to not make me point the gun at it, Yet just big enough to draw my eye.

Which was all MHM needed.........

**Off Topic** Please make something good of this MHM.

Ive been thinking that bit for a while now :)

Seems were having here two different stories...

come on guys, lets try to combine them..!

*think* *think*

MHM never saw me, Never heard me, as I slowly crawled up behind him.

He Never noticed me, Until he felt the cold, steel barrel of the HRG3000 High pressure Hull repair gun (That fires spikes :devil: )

press against the back of his head "Dont move, or your head flies" I say to him.

Unavi tried to attack, but I was ready for it. He went to throw a MASSIVE punch, yet I ducked behind MHM (still with my gun pointed at him) & MHM just stood there stunned.

Unavi couldnt stop, the force of the intended punch made him just keep going. He flew into a tree and got a serious meet with the stars.

MHM stealthily pulled a blade out of his Sleeve. I punched it away.

Is this the end for MHM? It could very well be.

Stay Tuned Folks!

EDITED.

FWOOOOOSH----i flyed throuh the space at almost rocket speed (like the one in CC's sig). CC was right...i couldn't stop. I was able just to watch the two of them having their own drama while i was driffting away...far away.

i was standing there, with CCs gun pointed at the back of my head, my knife punched away, unavi flying like a rocket...

but then i recognised, CC pointed his gun at somehting else for a short time.

which was all i needed...

i used my full power and kicked back into CCs ß4!!$, who was falling on the ground, painfully...

i had to laugh and heard me saying: "enjoy your ham and fried eggs..."

:biggrin: The fall was an act. Just an act to distract MHM.

As I was still wearing his original nanosuit, It was on armor.

While laying on the ground, I saw MHM sit down to finish that sandwich (which was slightly cooked yet a little frozen now.)

I walked up to him, Grabbed him by the shoulders then dropped the worlds biggest thermal coated water balloon on his head.

It froze. MHM was a sorta ice sculpture again (It created a sort of dome around him. the walls were 5 metres thick)

I said, "Damnit. At times like this, I can never think of a 1 liner" :verymad:

So, now i was standing there, 5 metres thick walls around me. i couldnt move. i couldnt breathe.

i thought "dammit, i was in a situation like this not long ago....but these walls are 5 metres thick now..."

suddenly, we all could hear a strange noise...it was becoming louder..

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

the ice-walls crushed..

i could Unavi, flying with high-speed.

he hit CC during the flight and CC crashed into the ice-walls...

i saw CC lying on the ground it just thought "man, next time ill have a better idea..."

"end? i was just starting to have fun!" I grabbed CC's arm and landed a heavy punch on his face...and another...and another...and another....CC started to howel...MHM couldn't move....he was scared. His legs were still frozen, but even if they weren't he was to scared to take action. My last puch threw CC a few hundreds meters away right under a big pile of snow, that has covered him....

Now it was time for MHM....

i needed to do something...

otherwise Unavi would tear me into pieces...

i saw this unbelievable force, like a monster...my legs were frozen, i couldnt move..

then, an idea came into my mind.

i put out my hairspray, and a lighter.

i pointed the hairspray onto my legs, pressed the button and a huge flame came out.

the ice was melting, me feet burnt, but i could move again.

I stood up, eyes to eyes, just me and Unavi.

When ran to each other, i threw a banana in front of Unavi and he slipped into a tree.

Then, a chimpanzee fell of the tree and hit unavi..

I was saying "all good things come from above!", in the same way i though "this must be a deja vue...", so i knew something bad is going to happen...