The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

i crashed him so hard that he fainted...

While Unavi was laying on the ground, i was concentrating on CommanderCrazy.

CommanderCrazy was still staring at the chocolate and when he wanted to bite bit of it, i ran towards to him and tackled him to the ground.

After a few punches of me, CommanderCrazy defended himself with a very powerful kick.

I flew about 2 metres away, but i wasnt hurt very much.

I began to attack him again and after a few kicks and punches both of us were still standing.

So i decided to put out my baseball bat and hit CommanderCrazy so hard, that he was falling to the ground.

I heard me saying "thats a perfect homerun.."

the chocolate was covered in snow.. and so was my body. Slowly i tried to stand up, but MHM noticed me. He grabbed a bit of snow and made a snowball. He threw it to me with so much strength that the snow melted on the way. We were both surprised. I guess he was much more as he just stood there like he has seen a ghost. I made my move. Like a shodow i ran after him and landed a round house kick on his back and then began to hit him with a storm of snowballs...he was beeing obliterated.

when i saw CommanderCrazy walking away and Unavi buried under snow, i put out my fatman, but instead of nuclear missiles, i put some huge snowballs in it.

Then i fired a shot and after i flew back one metre, i saw my snowball landing on CommanderCrazy, who is also buried under a huge ammount of snow.

i left heard me saying: "hope you dont catch a cold!"