The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

*Gets Ressurected by his ebil Snowman* TeeHee Now theres 5 of meh!! (Try Ressurect 1 on Corpses in Deadly Reflexes Fricken Hilarious*

*Plants 1 million snow mine all over earth*

*Puts a nuke in the middle of it all*

well that was wierd.

*vesemir comes out of the snow and runs to hoshi, trying to warn him. the bear's self destruction activates, it glows with an evil green light and explodes, and throws vesemir back in the snow. "well this was a waste of time..."he

thinks.

he tries to find hoshi in the smoke. he calls him, hoping for him to reply. but no sound is made.

when the smoke settles, he sees hoshi is peacefully listening to whatever he likes to listen to with in-ear phones and drinking semi-frozen milkshakes with a crazy straw.

right when everything was well, the lich king decides to move down from his throne of ice to get some wafers from the evil cabinet of death. DO SOMETHING!!!*

throws a few snowballs at vesemir the witcher sigs witch then rips a hole in the space time continuum, witch then sucks you all in to Nothingness, and you all die do to the lack of air.

Mua ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

we all lose the end.

As i float around for i am emortal, is see you say What for i can't here you, i look at you confused :confused: . Tries to move, but unfortunately i cant move, no propulsion, I'm stuck. Physics don't apply here either, its nothingness.

Waits patiently.

You find OH MY its vesemir the witcher sig it servived???, but how you think to yourself. Just the crazy suicide pic remains :P .

Summons hammer. Tells it to go home.

Now that's a mystery even to me, i can summon it at any time.

Still waits patiently. 4hours later.