The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

well time to jump on this bandwagon like a rabid jackal :teehee: *hollowman125 tears open a portal the depths of the underworld and calls forth snow demons to destroy the bar and kill everyone who's there :devil: then using a nice little snow device re-assembles commandercrazys' robot army and makes them work for me (is commandercrazy the one with the robots, cause i really don't know :confused: ) then teleports to mars where he sets up his snow colony, builds snowmen and snowgoblins, and re-builds the snow arena so the snowmen can have fun watching people slaughter each other with snow devices :biggrin:* o.k. nothing i said made sense in any, way shape, or form. i love this thread Edited by hollowman125

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Hmmm i know a way i could win this, request thread lock :devil: :devil: Of course that WOULD BE MEAN, FREEZES TIME FOREVER :devil: :devil: :devil:

Leaves mysteriously again.

Just kidding about the thread lock part, but the freeze time thing i was seruis :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Thor.

*throws one for vesemir's feet, and as he jumps throws one at his head*

"Ha, cool off Neo"

*Pulls out a sniper and pelts Martin in the arm, as he falls i run around to flank omeletter and theabyss throwing ice rocks at each.*

*just before i hit the ground, i hurl a snowball in the general direction of CommanderCrazy*

CommanderCrazy was startled by this sudden unexpected attack, and fell over in confusion, hitting his head on one of his ice rocks that he had ready to fling at the next enemy in sight.

*casts a healing spell on himself*

"Good job I'm a mage, eh?"