Ancient ruins?

Lehcar

So what kind of ruins are we going to get to explore in Skyrim? I heard something about Dwemer ruins, is that true?

Don't get me wrong... Dwemer ruins are awesome and I would really love exploring em again like in good old Morrowind. But I'm going to miss the Ayleid ruins, too, they're pretty awesome as well. Maybe they could have a mix of both in the game? Have some Ayleid ruins situated near Cyrodiil's border, to the south, and make the Dwemer ruins further to the north? That would be cool.

Or maybe they could do something with Falmer? That would be very very interesting indeed.

Ask me to decide between Dwemer and Ayleid and I couldn't give you an answer... I'm torn between the two. I love em both so much and I wish the people who made them didn't have to die out! :(

Edited by Lehcar

They wouldn't be Ayleid ruins since Ayleids are heartland elves, in other words they lived mainly in Cyrodill. This is just going on info in the games so maybe I am wrong.

Best bet would be mainly ancient Nordic and Imperial, and some Dwemer to the East (Since that is where Morrowind is.)

Skyrim would have Bruma included, right? Near Bruma there were a couple of Ayleid ruins. But I don't think that Ayleid ruins would be in Skyrim anyway. Dwemer ruins have been comfirmed though.

Skyrim would have Bruma included, right? Near Bruma there were a couple of Ayleid ruins. But I don't think that Ayleid ruins would be in Skyrim anyway. Dwemer ruins have been comfirmed though.

According to the leaked(?) development map that shows where all the cities are, Bruma is still a part of Cyrodil. However, I'd buy it if a few ruins were situated in the far south of Skyrim.