home made filters for my case

so i plan on buying a Coolermaster HAF 932 when i build my PC, and i noticed there are no filters on the intake fans. would it be a good idea to put filters there? if so, im not against buying them, but is there anything i could use that i could get at home? i thought of coffee filters, im just not sure if those would block actual air intake too much.

thanks for your advice guys :)

From what I can see, a filter would be a bad thing... Filters can just as easily, if not more easily be clogged, and would restrict air flow considerably even when clean.

Better advice would be to buy a small brush and clean your computer every 2-6 months unless you notice it becoming very warm before that. I believe it is better to get one with natural bristles instead of nylon so that you don't build up static... But I keep getting the two confused so you might want to go reading around.

From what I can see, a filter would be a bad thing... Filters can just as easily, if not more easily be clogged, and would restrict air flow considerably even when clean

thats what i was thinking. just making sure. being my first pc, i didnt know if it was stupid not to have filters.

thanks for your input guys. no filters it is, just careful cleaning every now and then :)