User-type: Console Player / PC Player / Mod Author

RaffTheSweetling

I swear...this site should be for the PC Master Race...the low-intelligence console thugs should just stay at Bethesda.net. But my opinion is not going to change anything...

Preach on brotha....What I've seen is that the whiny demanding console kiddies on Beth.net and some odd entitlement going on...

Somehow, console thugs need to be pleasantly ushered (we don't want to hurt their feelings...no, that would be unconstitutional!) off here and directly to Bethesda.net. And they need to WANT to stay over there. Keep off our lawn.

Tru'dat bro, console kids and there dogs crapping on our lawn....Hit'em with the hose...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering my interactions with my mods on the beth.net site have shown the console audience to be polite and supportive while their PC user base is generally more dickish I'm not sure where the hell you people are getting these ideas from.

While browsing mods I have noticed a heck of a lot of console related posts, demands and also why is this mod not working comments etc. It would be easier to traverse if somehow there was a separate area for console users. For those that said Console users should stay at Bes.net , They won't and its easy to see they are not.