Another Character suggestions thingy

QuantumNano

I did one of these before and the suggestions where good last time now anyway..I am looking for suggestions for a new character and im open to anything(APART FROM KHAJIITS I HATE CATS) but yeah im open even an argonian warrior who is also a mage and has an obsession for cheese. Edited by QuantumNano

A Redguard mage (equally the most magically inept with Nords) with the Atronach birthsign. Now that's a challenge.

How about a Wood Elf, no bow and no (light) armor? That's a challenge on itself, but wearing normal clothes, having majors like, speechcraft, mercantile, athletics and Illusion.

Try completing th main quest, with only using charm/command beast/command creature and yielding and running. You'll die every ten minutes, but it is hilarious, seeing my copy of Glarthir running through Kvatch, hoping for Savlian Mattius to slay all. You can only 'up' your Luck, Speed, Agility and Personality stats, no fighting, and you must look stupid as hell.

For a good Char- Breton Battlemage. Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Blunt or Blade, Block, Heavy or Light Armor, Armorer. You could balance your stats well- Get Endurance to about 80- then try and max out Strength- Intel- And willpower.