Topless Winged Armor

tangpuz500

I haven't seen any mod out there that has this kind of idea. Sure, I can't create something for myself because I'm not that good at this. But, if anyone could humor me for a while, or whomever that they could direct me at, I would like an upper body armor -heavy armor if possible- in which when you wear it you're topless but with a set of wings protrude in your back. I don't mind if the wings are motionless, but I like it designated as a chest armor. And in addition, it is compatible with either in Room 207's mod or Robert's V5 MBR mod- for my guy character. So far I only found winged mods that are considered accessories. Hopefully I could get answers or at least know where to go at if anybody in this community knows. Thanks in advance and I'll wait in the shadows.....

Unrelated though, but I feet the need to say it. Somehow, when I go to the 2 common categories about my request the first thing I see is women armors that you could see boobs popping and nipples dangling to reveal, covered in some straps that I assume are armors. And then, it goes on and on each page. I'm already 24, and I know what boobs are, but promiscuity is so old to me and considered a cliche. Surprised to say that I'm sick of boobs.

But didn't you hear ... the less it covers the more it protects!

What I'd suggest is to download your wings mod (I guess providing you can find one intended for males as well ... ya, good luck with that eh?) and then using the Construction Set and the meshes and textures from the wings mod create your armor (right click in the Armor category and select New, and in the window that comes up give it a unique Form ID, a name and select the stats and body slot, then use the buttons to navigate to where you put the meshes/textures/icons in your game's Data folder ... I'd stick to the same folder structure as the wing mod originally came with to avoid missing textures problems). Place it where you want in the game world (if you are just going to have it lying around be sure to assign a ground mesh ... the _gnd.nif part from your wings source mod) and then save your ESP.

I think what Oblivionaddicted may have been referring to is make your own using NifSkope. For it to useful the mesh needs to have separate parts (as opposed to all one connected mesh). Just be sure to use "Remove Branch" for removing the parts you don't want (and I always work on a copy of the mesh in a non-game related folder, usually a subfolder of where I downloaded the source mod).